A Decision and A Fight

ابدأ من البداية

We all got ready to leave. Carlisle came over and put the bag down. I put something in it. I looked at him.
" At least we'll get to go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time." He smiled and put a hand on my head feeling my hair. We smiled at each other. Just then Jacob came down.
"Alright. Let's get this show on the road." He looked out the window and Carlisle and I did the same. Sam was there.

We went outside. Sam handed Carlisle a note.
"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night."
" Carlisle?" I asked worried.
" They've left us."
" Why?" Rose asked.
"She didn't say." Bella stepped up.
" Can I see that?" Carlisle handed her the note.

Carlisle and I left with Ailin and Valerie to gather witnesses.

We stopped in Egypt. Amun was hesitant to help however.
" Amun, please!"
" I cannot help you Carlisle."
" I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent."
"You must go." Just then water came out of the pool and covered the archway. Carlisle and I both looked to see a young man standing on the opposite side with his hands up.
" I'd like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun's friends. He likes to keep me hidden." Carlisle smiled and spoke.
" Can't imagine why." The water was put back down and it splashed a little bit. We went over and introduced ourselves.

Amun left with his mate and Benjamin and Tia. Carlisle and I continued our journey.

Finally Carlisle and I returned home with Alistair. Ailin and Valerie ran into the house immediately to go see Emmett and Rose. Edward and Bella came out and greeted us.
" How many came?"
" Eighteen. You have some good friends." Edward said.
" And Alice?" Bella shook her head. I hugged her tightly.
" Well we'll all be on Aro's list now. Centuries on the run. That's what you brought me. Some friend, Carlisle."
" Alistair come meet everyone."
"I already told you, if it comes to a fight, I won't stand against the Volturi."
" It won't come to a fight."
" I'll be in the attic." Alistair took off to the attic. I sighed and looked at Bella.
" He's not a people person." She nodded.

Carlisle and I went in and Renesmee ran up to me. She grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled and ruffled her hair. I picked her up and she put her head into my shoulder.
" Grandma. Are you back now for good?" I smiled.
" Yes I am. For good." She smiled and hugged me. Then she got down and ran over to Bella.

One day we were all in different areas when Elezear, Kate, Tanya, Carmen, Carlisle, Bella, and Edward came in with Vladmir and Stefan. Turns out Aro had a secret plan all along. Elezear explained.
" When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime."
" So he's done this before?" Bella asked.
"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern." Carlisle spoke.
" Apparently he always pardons at least one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant."
" This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard."
" This all about Alice. He has no one like her." Edward said.
"Which is why she left." Bella exclaimed.
" Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked.
" To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven. And it's not just about Alice." Alistair looked at me. Carlisle tensed. I gave him a look. Amun stepped up. " Benjamin. Tia. We're leaving." Edward spoke up.
" And where will you go? What makes you thinks they'll be satisfied with Alice or my mother? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live." Jacob stood up.
" The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires." One by one everyone agreed to fight. I went over to Carlisle who pulled me close. I saw Tanya smiling and playfully glared at her. She chuckled. Carlisle and I decided to go for a walk.