Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

Harry's POV:

I sit in the car and debate if I should follow her inside. She just went in and I just want to tell her that this virgin thing isn't a big deal and also I really want to tell her that I love her..

But I believe her dad is in there I don't think it's the best place to tell her that I love her for the first time with her dad there.

So I end up starting the car and driving home.

Becca's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!?" He stares at me clearly expecting an answer, only problem I don't have one for him. I can't tell him Harry is my boyfriend. He would surely kill me right now right here.

Maybe he didn't even see anything, he could have just witnessed me getting out of a car. But then why would he be this mad? What the hell am I thinking, he doesn't need a reason to be mad at me, he just is.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, trying to figure out how much me knows. My voice is shaky but I'm trying my very best to appear unaffected by his angry demeanor.

"Don't pretend like you don't know! I saw you!" He hisses at me and moves even closer to my now trembling body, I try to back up but I'm stuck by the door.

"I saw you get out of that car. A guy's car at that. No daughter of mine will be out whoring around like that!" He slaps me across the face, it hurts but its not nearly as bad as it could be.

"Dad I swear I'm not.. Doing anything with him.. I don't even really know him." I don't know what I'm saying right now, I'll say anything to save my ass from being kicked.

"Don't you dare lie to me! You ungrateful little girl!" His dark voice is calm and collected, completely different from the harsh words he's throwing my way.

I hate it when he calls me a little girl, though I guess it's very fitting actually, he always makes me feel so damn small. It's like I don't have a voice when I'm around him, I suppose that's what years of abuse will do to you. But I can't help but dream though of a time and place where I had the courage to stand up to him and maybe even put an end to all of this.

But it's all a stupid fantasy that won't happen.

"Please I'm not lying. He's related to Mrs. Sanford and he was just giving me a ride home." Please believe me, please please please, I don't think I can handle a beating right now.

He looks me up and down like that's going to help him in his decision of whether or not to believe my little lie. My face gives nothing away as the seconds pas.

Just make up your damn mind already! Hit me or don't! If I had just driven my self home I wouldn't be in this mess. Being the idiot I am I left my car at Harry's, just because he offered to drive me back and I wasn't ready to be away from him completely. I'm such an Idiot.

"Where's your car?" He asks.

"At the mechanics. There needed to be changed an oil filter." It makes sense to use the same lie that I had used earlier. I had texted him hours ago that I had car troubles. At the time is was just to buy myself some more time with Harry but now it is coming in handy.

"Don't expect me to pay for that!" He grunts and walks back into the living room, planting his ass in front of the couch.

I breath in a relieved breath and walk up to my room. 'Don't expect me to pay for that!' How can he say that like he ever pays for anything! I take care of myself and sometimes even him with my salary from the cafe.