Seamus x Zofia (Sledge x Zofia)

"Sledge watch out!" Zofia shrieked as a frag grenade was tossed out. Sledge leapt back and tripped over a fallen table as the blast from the grenade shot into the table, followed by gunshots. He groaned as his head was bashed against the hard concrete floor. Zofia snarled silently and pulled a few rounds off as she then sprinted over to him sliding down beside him "Are you hurt? Did it hit you?" She asked quickly her Polish accent thickening as she checked him over. Sledge only grunted and collected his thoughts for a moment before leaning up. "I'm fine Z. Just checked the ground a bit" He huffed before grabbing his hammer and crouching peeking over the table, part of his lense was cracked and he was bleeding slightly. Lucky a buzzer sounded. "Training simulation over. All enemies have been eliminated" Releasing a grunt he got up and then offered a hand to Zofia, of which she gladly grabbed and stood up. "You know you should really watch yourself." She hummed softly and was then hauled up and slung over Sledge's shoulder."And you should watch your tongue. I guess that I'll have to teach you a lesson" He snorted and carried her out. With a sly grin she playfully pushed his head and giggled like a schoolgirl. "Only the best call the shots my dear."