Draco sat with Blaise, and luckily Pansy wasn't there.

"So," Blaise started to ask, "how's living with the mudblood?"

"Don't call her that," Draco mumbled, defending her.

"Has Draco gone soft on me?" He asked with a grin. Draco reached over and punched Blaise in the arm.

"That stuff doesn't matter anymore, Zabini, don't you know that?"

Blaise seemed to find that statement amusing. "You just wait."

"What's that-"

"You'll see, Malfoy, you'll see." Blaise told him as he got up and left the Hall, leaving Draco to think.

As Blaise was getting down to the dungeons, the remnants of the Golden Trio were headed towards the Gryffindor common room. Once inside, Harry led Hermione to their old spot by the fire.

"Hermione, I don't know how to say this but...Well last night, I-uh...my scar was hurting." Harry watched the color drain from Hermione's face.

"What are you trying to say? Because if you think he's coming back-"

"I don't know what it means Hermione," Harry blurted out, stopping her. "I just know it can't be anything good."

"No! I'm not dealing with this anymore Harry! He's gone, just leave it at that. You're just kidding yourself. We're done here." Hermione got up, and fled to her common room. She was furious, but she knew it wasn't Harry's fault. He just always wants everyone to be safe. But she couldn't stand the thought of Him returning. It was bad enough keeping him from rising for six years. When he came to power... that was awful. There's no way it can happen for a third time.

Hermione sat down and pulled out her Charms book. She opened it to a random page. The Patronus Charm. She took out a wand and decided to practice. She closed her eyes and focused.

It was before everything. They were all happy. It was summer break of their fourth year. Everyone had just gotten to the Burrow. They were all in the yard. Ginny and Hermione; gossiping. Harry, Ron, Bill, George and Fred; practicing quidditch. When the boys were done practicing, they had started to complain about how hot it was. Bill pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry. "Nitiqua." Bubbles foamed from his feet and he shot up into the air. Shortly we were all gliding about, colored bubbles filling the sky. Dancing, and laughing, covered in bubbles. It was one of her happier memories, from a better time, when everyone was there, and they had fun, not knowing what lie ahead.

A smile came to her lips. She took a deep breath, "Expecto Patronum." A white otter burst from the tip of her wand, and began to twirl around her. It was so beautiful, like pure magic. She smiled as she watched it dance about. But slowly it disappeared through the ceiling. She turned around to pick up her book, and found Draco standing by the table.

"Wh-what was that?" He asked quite shocked by what he had just seen.

"It's my patronus."

"That was... amazing." He said in awe.

"It's quite beautiful, isn't it? I could teach you if you'd like. Just think of your happiest memory and say 'Expecto Patronum'." She closed her eyes and focused once more before whispering, "Expecto Patronum." Again, the silver otter danced around the room, bouncing on the table, onto the chandelier, before disappearing once more.

"Easier said than done," He mumbled.

"You can do it. Happy thoughts," she told him dreamily.

He closed his eyes and tried to focus. He couldn't seem to find a happy memory. Some were better than others, but none were happy. He started to become frustrated. "I-I just can't!"

"Yes you can."

"I can't okay? You don't understand?" He spit at her before going to his room.

It's Draco, Hermione thought to herself, he's not like everyone else. I understand that. Its just going to take some getting used to.

*A/N*

So? Let me know what you think! Comment and vote! Oh, and by the way, "Nitiqua" is a spell I created using the two words Niti, and Aqua (the latin words for bubble and water) Just in case you were wondering.

Also I found something interesting that all you Dramione fans will love. During an interview, J.K. Rowling revealed that the only reason Draco was so mean to Hermione was because he liked her

Love you guyssss!!!

Especially Draco

Dramione Forever :')

Byeeeeeeeeee

~Mrs Malfoy*