Payment And Form

This is a continuation of Cover Shop 1, which has been closed because I reached the maximum story parts limit.

This cover shop has also reached it's limit and hence is closed.

●●●

PLEASE DO NOT PUT UP A COVER REQUEST. I'M NO LONGER ACCEPTING.

●●

Form:-

(No inline comments. Fill the form in one comment.)

1) Title

2) Subtitle (if there's any)

3) Author (username/ name/ psuedonym)

4) Genre of the book

5) Desired Elements In The Covers

6) Faceclaim (if it has any)

7) Theme

Payment:-

1) A permanent follow.

2) Credit (if you use the covers I made).

Your covers won't be made if:

1) You change your username and fail to inform me about it.

2) You'll suddenly be like "OH! I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE THE SUBTITLE IN THE FORM." Its honestly irritating and making covers is not all I've got to do in my life. So you'll be stuck with what you've got. So FILL THE FORM OUT CAREFULLY AND CORRECTLY.

3) If you later decide to change your username and ask me to make the covers again. (However if its my mistake in the title/ subtitle/ username or anything at all, I'll gladly redo it.)

4) You have to be perfectly specific about what you want and don't want in the cover. Don't be like "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that I didn't want this in the cover." Again, if its my fault, I'll redo it again.

The first part of the payment is a must. You must complete it after placing the cover order.

Have a great day!