Chapter 13: I Wish That Was Me

Start from the beginning

"In the morning?!" I asked, my eyes widening. Niall yawned and nodded. "Why are we leaving so early?"

"I dunno." He said, running a hand through his hair. "We gotta gte to the next town for the next show."

"But I wanna sleep, Niall." I whined, flopping face first into the pillows. I pulled the cover over my head, and closed my eyes, ready to go back to sleep. I heard him sigh. The cover was taken off of me, and I felt his arms go around my waist as he pulled me from the bed.

"We all do, Amberlynn." He said, and began to walk out of the room. I stuck my arms in the doorway, so he couldn't exit the room.

"No, Niall! I wanna sleep."

"Amber, let go." He grunted.

"No!"

"Amberlynn. Let go. You're gonna get us in trouble."

"What's going on in here?" Louis asked, walking from his suite into ours. Niall stepped away from the doorway, and then tried to go through it again, but again I stuck my arms out.

"Amber, come on. This isn't funny."

"Actually," Louis said. "It is." I looked at him to see him recording it. I was too sleepy to care.

"Let me go back to sleep."

"Amberlynn-"

"You can sleep on the bus." Louis said. My head snapped up.

"I can?" Lou nodded.

"That's what the bunks are for."

"Oh." I yawned, and dropped my arms. Niall carried me through the door, and sat me down.

"Is all of your stuff packed?" Niall asked. I shook my head. He ran a hand through his hair, a sigh escaping his lips.

"Okay. Finish packing. I'm taking my stuff to the bus. Just come down when you're packed. Louis walked out with Niall following behind him. I walked back into the bedroom and picked up my clothes from the day before up off the floor. I decided I probably needed to change. I pulled a pair of blue areopostale sweatpants out of one of my suitcases, and a white tank top with some Puma tennis shoes.

I put my pajamas and yesterday's clothes into one of the suitcases. Then I went into the bathroom to get my contact solution, shampoo, and everything else I needed to take shower, then put it in my toiletries case.

Not wanting the hotel staff to think we were messy, I made the bed. I pulled my suitcases into the living room. I was going towards the door, but stopped. I was so tired. A short few minute nap wouldn't hurt anything. I would take a five minute nap, then get to the bus without the guys even knowing.

I sat down on the couch, and leaned back against the cushions. My eyes closed.

--Niall's P.O.V--

"Dude, where's Amberlynn?" Louis asked, sticking his head out of the tour bus window. I looked up at him from loading my bags onto the bus.

"She's packing the rest of her stuff up." I responded.

"And it takes her fifteen minutes to do that?" Harry asked, appearing in the window next to Louis. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll go check on her." I said. "She may have lost something." I turned and started back towards the hotel. I heard shoes slapping against the pavement. I looked over my shoulder to see Lou running towards me.

"Wait up!" He called. I stopped, allowing him to catch up with me. "I forgot my camera." I nodded, and started walking again. We rode the elevator up to our floor. The two of us entered through Lou's room. He grabbed his camera, and went through the still open door that connected his room to mine and Amber's.