"No," she cuts him off. "It's fine, Deku. I appreciate it, but really, I want to do this without help." She smiles and stands up, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. "I've got this, don't worry."

He gives her a smile in return and nods. "Good luck."

* * *

The fight was amazing, her asteroid field move was the best. In the end, she couldn't win. Her energy was spent from that last attack. Bakugou was pissed off as usual, and confronted him by asking why he put such a suicidal plan in her head. He shook his head told him the truth before making his way to where she was going to be. He tried comforting her but they announced his match before he had the chance to finish.

As he heads for the stage, he has a run in with Endeavour. Endeavour? What is he doing here? Probably to see Todoroki. "Oh, so you are here." Wow, can you sound anymore disgusted? I won't stop you. "Your quirk," he starts, "it's quite powerful. It can almost rival All Might's." Where is he going with this? Honestly, why don't people just get to the point in their rants?

"What? Where are you getting at?" The annoyance leaks into his tone. He doesn't have time for this and he won't leave. "I need to get going!"

"It's my son's duty to surpass All Might." It's his what? He can't be serious! "That is why I created him." He continues on and with every word, he pisses Midoriya off even more. His fight will be informative? He shouldn't disgrace himself? The whole creating thing? That's sick for a father to say. A parent doesn't create someone for something like that! Human nature, he argues. If the person is petty enough, wants revenge, then they will do something like this. The human would do whatever they can to achieve their goals, no matter how toxic they can get.

Izuku removes his sunglasses, his irises shifting to a dark purple with bright golden specks, different to the USJ incident. He stares straight ahead, not attempting to look at the number two hero, not yet. "I . . . am not All Might."

"It's obvious." He can practically hear the sneer.

The deadly aura around him flares, the temperature dropping could almost rival Todoroki's ice. This feeling-he intensifies it, makes it feel thick and suffocating. "It's . . . obvious?" The chilling, eerie calmness captures Enji's attention. It sends chills down his spine, paralyzed in his place. Sweat rolls down the side of his face, mouth open as his eyes never leave the kid in front of him. Izuku slowly turns around, glaring harshly at him. Those eyes, it's almost like he's staring Death in the face. Steely, cold, promising to show him hell if he makes one wrong move. "Then it should be obvious for you to see that Todoroki isn't you. He may be your son, but I fully do not accept that. Be glad I care about him enough that I don't go ruining your reputation." He grins that villainous grin, shadows seems to gather over his eyes seemingly making them look like sockets. "And trust me when I say this: I can and I will ruin you if I am given the chance." He leans back on the balls of his feet and tilts his head to the side, smiling that bunny smile. In that moment, it is difficult to know that he just threatened him. As he walks away, he wishes he had taken a picture of the out most look terror that was on his face.

Deku versus Todoroki. Hopefully neither of them go too far and someone ends up dying. Well, it's mostly Uraraka hoping that Izuku doesn't go outright insane with this or else he may be thought of as a villain, and she doesn't want her friend to be looked at with fear. He's such a good strategist, but sometimes he scares her. Self sacrificing. He doesn't seem to show any restraint until someone is safe. That is worrying. Deku, you shouldn't put the weight of the world on your shoulders. I already know how you are, I can see it. Please, please be careful.