BackGround

It started her freshman year, her first year of highschool, and by far the most complicated year so far in her life. She went through hell and back more than once. Her name is Jade. Her favorite color is black and her collection of chokers is never ending yet she found a way to mix emo style and hoe together. Her friends are hoes and druggies and low class people who often get underestimated and judged quickly. Throughout the year she reconnected with old friends and enemies, made amends and burned bridges, her emotional train crashed and burned to the point of no return. She made new friends along the way of reconnecting with those old ones. Amoung those new friends she had some pretty awful relationships with some pretty unique guys and was desperate to find one that she couldnt ruin, and wouldnt ruin her. This seemed impossible, no matter who she wanted they didnt seem to want her. Espicailly the one she knew was off limits due to her friends interest. His name is Luke. He is the guy everyone knows and loves. The funny hot guy who looks perfect and seems to have the perfect life. Always smiling and being funny, always trying to make people laugh. Muscular and sexy, someone that girls drool over constantly.  Jade was one of those girls, but assumed he wasnt interested and was afraid to ask for comfirmation due to the fact that her friend was already on it. Yet after slowly getting the confidence to talk to him and try and befriend him she sees that he is interested in at least one way. He seems to pay attention to her more then before suddenly. He makes her smile and laugh. He makes her feel seen and important. Noticing this she works up the courage to ask him out, well at least enough to write it down and give it to him to read. She doesnt expect to get a yes but to her surprise he replies right away with a yes. They spend the last few days of school they have being overly cuddly and making out in the front foyer of the school. They are happy together and even after going through a break up and a rough patch with some touchy and hurtful subjects they make it through and stay together remaining happy despite no one thinking theyd do it. In the following chapters you'll read about their future after Jade graduates and they have moved in together. It begins 4 years into thier relationship. Jade is 19 years old and Luke is 22.