Sleepless Nights

She couldn't sleep. No matter how hard she tried nothing worked. Akko had tried everything she could think of, or so she thought. "Maybe I'm not comfortable where I'm at right now." Akko tossed and turned, trying to find the right spot but it proved to be futile. Akko sighed. That was her last try at falling asleep.

With a huff of annoyance, Akko knew what would help her. Akko got up and made sure to make little to no noise as she could seeing as her two best friends were asleep. Carefully closing the door, Akko walked as quick and as quiet as she could over to Diana's dorm. Akko knocked quietly hoping her girlfriend wasn't in a deep slumber and would hear her.

After a few minutes of waiting for Diana, her lover opened the door. "Akko what are you doing here you should be in your own room right now." Akko sighed at her girlfriend's words.

"I know but I'm exhausted and can't sleep without you." Grabbing her lover's hand quickly, Diana pulled Akko into her room and closed the door quickly. Diana went over to her bed and pulled Akko down to lay with her. Diana cuddled up to Akko and mumbled. "I can't sleep without you either."

Akko smiled sleepily and held Diana close to her. Both girls are now able to sleep well knowing that they're with each other.