Almost a fairy tale

I just realized the class was over because everybody is getting up, I was too busy thinking of him once again I was day dreaming of his smile, his eyes I know he will never actually talk to me but I couldn't help to want him, to love him, I have only see him on the hallways when the belt rings like for two seconds but I enjoying them black hair, white pale skin, dazzling brown eyes.

I can tell by just looking at him that he is weird like really weird and that's great because everyone that knows me can tell that I am everything but normal, I say random things all the time, I black out on every conversation, I am always on a sugar rush and the list can go on and on but my point is that I get more weird everyday that's why I love him , he is like always quiet very serious all the girls at this school are crazy about him but he doesn't seeing to care.

I dream about him every night for some reason he took over my mind. "Amelle!" Alex yelled my best friend said " yes" I said looking totally lost "Why are you staring at Frederick at gain give it a rest" he said with an amusing tone "sorry" I reply looking red as a tomato with a big smile I guess it make me happy just by looking at him "Is clear that he don't want a girl may be he just--" I cut him off before he could finish his sentences "He is not gay and don't make me hate you" I treat him with a serious and yet funny face "okay, okay relax I was just joking, all though I wonder what does he thinks of all the girls that are trying to get his attention doesn't him have needs I mind his a man right" he ask in confusion " maybe his waiting on the right girl" I said while we were walking to library " which is you" Alex said in a sarcastic way "maybe not but neither way I could never risk to talk to him first and then end up with a broken heart" I confess "smart move don't ever turn into ones this dumb girls" Alex informed me as we walk together.

*********************** Fist chapter *****************************************

Hey guys his is one of my stories English is not my first language so please let me know if I don't make sense!!!

Comments and subjections could be nice ;)