KOREABOO

|| SM's Plans To Debut New
Girl Group In Mid 2018 ||

Sm recently revealed information on the current trainee group set to debut in mid 2018.
This group was originally going to debut in 2019 however after being in the works for years Sm decided to debut them sooner.

This group was set to debut under the name "Elysian" in 2016, and supposedly red velvet's yeri was part of the original lineup.
But the group was unfortunately pushed back to 2019 and renamed Aureate.

According to Sm, this group is "as perfect as it gets" from vocals, rapping, dancing, visuals and personality, dubbed the "Mary sues of kpop".

There will supposedly be 6 members in this group, a few very well known to the public

There will supposedly be 6 members in this group, a few very well known to the public. For example it has been confirmed that SILVER, the triple threat and a favourite among netizens is going to be in "Aureate" along with another big favourite, COPPER, who most know for her angelic voice and smooth dancing.

However many are upset hearing that TITANIUM may not be debuting in this new group despite the promises she will debut soon.

Although no dates are set yet and not all members have been revealed yet, we'll just have to wait and see what SM has been hiding from us.

What do you think about the new girl group?

Heyyy here's some random tags so this hopefully doesn't flop:-jintoxicated SATZUTAGRAM EEE11605milkishtae BITTERGUK (I apologise if you don't like being tagged!!)

-jintoxicated
SATZUTAGRAM
EEE11605
milkishtae
BITTERGUK
(I apologise if you don't like being tagged!!)

But hellooo this is the first apply fic I've wrote so yikes I think it'll flop but oh well