Chapter 13.

Anku: Sorry for the long wait. I moved into Hawaii and internet has been a b*tch lately! Oh well. Don't wanna keep you waiting. On to the story!

...

" Captain! Breakfest is ready!"

" Ugh. N-no thanks."

Toushiro had finished her shower and was back in her usual outfit and is seated on the couch while trying not to hurl at the thought of what could today's meal be. Matsumoto gave a curious look and walked over to the not-so well rested captain.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes."

" Are you really really sure?"

" Yes."

" Posotive?"

" Yes."

" You'll eat later?"

" Yes."

" You'll eat Ichigo's?"

" Ye- NO!" Matsumoto laughed while skipping away from getting glared daggers at.

Toushiro growled and immediately left the house. Actually, that did sound like a good idea- No! It'll never happen. That damn substitute might even cook worse than those two er... THAT buffoon.

Before she could even take a step on the sidewalk her vision was suddenly blocked off with only white.

" Toushiro?"

" K-Kurosaki?" She imediately pulled away and looked up at the equally surprised teen.

" Wh-why are you here?"

" I always go for a morning walk on the weekend. Why are you out?"

" Matsumoto."

" Oh."

Toushiro's  eyes soon dragged up to Ichigo's muscular arms. He had on a white sleeve-less top so his ripped arms showed. Ichigo noticed the staring and smirked before flexing his arm.

" You know. You can feel it if you want to." He laughed at Toushiro's surprised look then her angry pout.

" Sh-shut up idiot!" Ichigo quieted down then pointed forward.

" You know. There is this resturaunt I was planning to walk to. Wanna join me? Sort of like the date." Toushiro's cheeks reddened but that offer did seem good if it meant not having to eat a certain two blonde red head's creations. God only knows if she could go longer with out food.

" Fine. But only because you asked." Ichigo smiled and motioned for Toushiro to follow him. Today is the day he will confess. Whether he is accepted or rejected his her choice. He sighed. Well, here goes.

The two began their walk to their destination. It was a silent one due to Toushiro still ignoring Ichigo from the joke from before. Not that Ichigo would feel bad for it. It was hilarious.

" So Toushiro..."

" Hm?" She responded without correcting him because you know? Who cares. Ichigo is never going to adrees her title so why bother?

" When are you guys leaving again? Two weeks right?"

" And?"

" Well I was wondering if... when you guys go after the deadline, maybe you could visit sometime?" He blinked when the other just scoffed.

" You know well what goes on in my office."

" I know. I know. But if you ever feel like it. My door is always open." Toushiro looked up with a confused look before looking away. That idiot. But maybe she could take him up on the offer. That it, if she ever has time.