The Twins (Chapter 6)

"I hope that is a joke." Akeno says.

Yet it wasn't a joke. Kokabiel is your uncle you are a part of the top fallen angel classes. Kokabiel is the one who has attack the town before along with many other fallen angels. You feel like your  kind are nothing, but worthless.

"I wish I was Akeno. We are related." You said  quietly. Then you show your multiple wings to show the truth.

You thought Akeno would run out of the door and you wouldn't blame her. All the fallens angels has done for her was try to kill her and her friends. You have no right to be even be around her or love her. Yet Akeno sat next to you and lay her head down on your shoulder.

"I don't care if you are related to him. You are different from any fallen angels, I have met in the past." Akeno grips your hand into hers.

The touch of her felt great. You start to feel calm all over again by her words. This is the first time someone has seen who you are then what you are. Many devils, angels and even fallen angels hated you for being related  to that war manic Kokabiel once they found out. Some you even had to fight off or just lay there and die.

Seconds later she moves your face towards her and kisses your lips. You are still surprise that she is taken this so easily. Most would kill you on the spot. Yet Akeno is different in lots of ways she is kind and gentle.

"What is that for?" You blush.

"For you not to worry about what, I think." Akeno smiles.

Yet even if she tells you not to worry you still will. All your life you have worried about what people think of you its a bad habit that you need to brush off. All it brings you is hurt and sadness.

"Well if you still got that on your mind, I guess I have to do something about that." Akeno winks and grabs your shirt.

She had a good grip on your shirt and led you all the way to your room and shove you on your bed. She slowly close the door and locked it.

"Uhhh?" You look up at her.

"Oh we dont need any unwanted visitors walking in." She said in her sexy voice.

Oh yes the Lemon scenes has finally appeared. The thing I bet people has been waiting for. As always if you wish to skip go to the next bold point. If not enjoy.

Akeno unbuttons her shirt and pull down her skirt. She was wearing black thong and black bra. Even after her little fashion show she still looks fucking sexy. She slowly walks over to you and sits on you. Then pulls off your shirt and starts kissing your chest and licking it. The thought of her tongue drives you wild.

"I can tell what you are thinking." Akeno giggles then pulls down your pants and boxer. "Oh my your friend is already happy to see me."

She grabs your shaft and licks it up and down all the way down to your balls. Seconds later she shoves it in her mouth. The more she suck the harder you got. She was  definitely was enjoying it herself, because she was going for force and was gagging on it without trying breath. Minutes later you finally release all you got in her mouth.

"Oh my thats a lot." Akeno licks her lips and took off the rest of her clothes. She then sat on your shaft and smiles. "Time to take this badboy for a ride.

Before you could even think. Akeno rides you fast and hard like you are one of those Bulls that cowboys rides for a tournament. She couldn't stop and kept on going, she was moaning so loud you are surprise its not waking up your neighbors. Well you didn't want her to have all the fun.

You pick Akeno up and put her back against the wall and started to make out with her and letting every inch of yourself inside of her at the same time. Before any of you could catch your breath you had her ass up on your bed and started doggie style. You guys done many positions before you two couldnt go on anymore.

End lemon scene if you have skip.

"Damn that felt great" as you lay on your bed next to Akeno.

"It did and I can't wait to do it again." Akeno said.

"Damn women." you reply.

"What can I say. I enjoyed your toy." Akeno giggles and kisses your cheek. "But I need to shower and head off before your mom gets back."

You notice the time and it was already  ten at night and your mom gets back at midnight. So Akeno quicky grab her clothes and head to the bathroom as you layed there waiting for your turn. You would have went with, but it would have turn into more action then as you know it your mom would be home and you would be dead.

As time pass it was finally your turn and Akeno was sitting on the couch waiting for you to get done. You stood in the shower for  a few minutes and was thinking about earlier.

"Well she did take my mind off it." you laugh.

When you sat next to Akeno on the couch you talk for a little bit before she had to leave it was eleven- twenty now and she had to get going sadly. So you kiss her goodbye, shut the door and headed to your room for bed. As you were picking up your own clothes you felt somethiny metal. You move your clothes and notice it was Akeno's phone.

"Huh she must forgot about. I better return it before she gets too far." You rush out of the house and tried to hear what way she went. Seconds later you pick up sounds so you followed it.

Akeno was being held by someone who was the same height of you. You couldn't see his face in the dark, but you know he has Akeno by her style. 

"Whos there and what are you doing with Akeno?" You yelled out.

"Nothing much just enjoying her face." You see a hand rub her face.

"Leave her alone! And answer my damn question who are you?" You step foward.

"What (F/N) you don't recognize your own brother's voice?" Belial steps out of the shadows into the street lamp light. Akeno wasnt even moving and her eyes were close.

"Belial what have you done to her!" You rush forward before you could do anything he took off and someone else knocks you to your side.

"I cant tell you. If you want her back then you better fight for your life." He laughs and  disappear.

"Ow what the hell." You look up and notice someone else was in the spot light.

"The name is Freed Sellzen pleasure to meet you (F/N)." He bows.

Akeno didnt mind that you were relrated to Kokabiel she didnt mind at all she even did naughty things for you for you to stop worrying.

Your brother has kidnapped Akeno and a new threat has appeared name Freed. What does your brother want with Akeno? And who the hell is Freed?

As always leave a vote, comment. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Love you all.