Undyne's Determination Ice Cream

This one is personally one of my favorite theories, so I chose to discuss it first. In this theory, Undyne is said to be fed ice cream INFUSED WITH DETERMINATION. There is a lot of evidence to support this claim.

          For one, in Alphys' lab an odd machine can be found next to a shelf. It is large and silver, and seagrass peaks out the top. It is an ice cream machine, as told by Alphys. It makes "Special ice cream" for Undyne.

     In waterfall, a pair of old ballet shoes once belonging to patience can be found in a patch of seagrass. Basically, the theory is that when patience was killed, they made their way to the patch of seagrass before they actually breathed their last breaths. Then, their soul was shattered and part of it became infused in the seagrass patch that grows there.

          When Alphys discovered this, she harvested the seagrass. She was worried about Undyne, dealing with dangerous humans and monsters all the time. So, she found a way to turn the seagrass into ice cream. When Undyne consumes this treat, she absorbs some of patience's determination.

          Therefore, the ice cream may be the reason Undyne is able to come back after death and fight one last fight before her REAL death greets her. So, in theory, in a desperate attempt to help her love interest, Alphys orally gave her microscopic amounts of determination at a time to increase her life span.

          But, of course, this is all theoretical.

          Tell me what you think in the comments. If you suggest a theory, I will gladly research it, discuss it, and share my opinion.