Alynna is missing

Alynna is a girl that came from the part of Serbia. She was from Sombor, Nikola and I were asleep at the Ravenclaw Dormitory and suddenly a another who came from Sombor as well ask if we had seen her. I woke up and realize oh boy we're missing a friend.

Girl: hi does anyone seen Alynna?

Nikola Jokić: No draga, why?

Girl: she went missing.

Me: What?

Nikola Jokić: Oh God! I wonder where she went.

Girl: I'm worried about her.

Nikola Jokić: Bummer. Same here.

Girl: when was the last time you've seen her?

Nikola Jokić: I was at the courtyard talking to Yvonne and I saw her sitting down on the cement.

Girl: Oh, so do you remember where she went inside after sitting down?

Nikola Jokić: I think she might've been in the common rooms.

Girl: Oh okay, my name's Erika. Please let me know if you find her.

Nikola Jokić: Okay.

Girl: you speak Serbian, right?

Nikola Jokić: Da. (Yes.)

Girl: Alinna je nestala. Ne oklevajte da pitate okolo. (Alynna has gone missing. Don't hesitate to ask around.)

Nikola Jokić: Mi ćemo. (We will.)

Me: Alynna has gone missing.

Nikola Jokić: Sranje! I wonder where she went.

Me: If she was at the cursed vault, it means trouble.

Nikola Jokić: Bože! This could be the case.

Me: Let's go!

I was asking The bunch of Hogwarts students if they have seen Alynna.

First year student: what's her name and what Country did she come from?

Me: Her name is Alynna Jovanović, sorted in Gryffindor and she came from Sombor, Serbia.

First year student: Sombor, Serbia aye? I went to Sombor on the holidays.

Me: I see. By the way? When was the last time you saw her?

First year student: she was at the great hall when I was getting something to eat.

Me: Oh I see.

First year student: if you find her please let me know.

Me: Okay.

I asked professor Flitwick. "Professor, have you seen Alynna?" Flitwick answers. "No I haven't but one time when she was in my class, I never saw her acting strange," "Oh okay," I answered. "I'll keep you updated," He nods. "Sure,"

The students were worried about Alynna's safety. It has been going for hours for her whereabouts. We decided to ask the students around if they saw Alynna. It was their yes or no responses. If she was at the cursed vault, this would be the case where she could've been wandering on her own.