2 - hiding secrets

Andreas pov

I took his hand off of my cheek and left the room. And put on a jacket and some uggs. I didn't care that I still had my pajamas on. I needed to take a walk other wise I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

I couldn't have told him what I've done. He wouldn't forgive me. I feel bad for just leaving him like that but I had to. It's better if he didn't know.....

"Andrea! Andrea! Come! Let's play!" My best friend, Emily said. We were best friends from pre-k to 3rd grade. When the incident happened. "Sure! What do you want to play?" I said. "I want to fly!!!! Come on Andrea! Make me fly!" She said spinning. I smiled and put out my hands and focused my powers. I lifted her up, telepathically. I felt my res change to Purple, and my finger tips turn a faded black. It happens when I use my powers. I have Psychokinesis. "Ahah ahah! Let's go over there and play some more, Andrea!!" She said in the air pointing to an abandoned construction site. We went there and got on top of what wethought was a stable half built building. We got on top and laughed. "Push the dirt around and make a fake storm!!" She said twirling. I pushed my hands out and dust started to move out from under us and into a swirl. Emily laughed and clapped. I smiled and stopped it. "Ok, now break that Crane over there!!" She said. I nodded and focused my powers to try and beak the crane. Inatead of the crane breaking, part of the house we were on broke. The entire thing went crashing.

I sat up in pain and rubbed my head and arm. I remembered Emily. "Emily!!!!!!!" I screamed for her. I didn't get an answer. I searched everywhere and saw the most devastating thing possible. I saw her hand under all of the Debris. I used my powers to lift everything off of her but she was crushed. I felt for a pulse but I felt nothing. I cried and cried until I didn't know what else to do. I stayed till the end of the day. Police showed up. They walked over to me and saw that half of my arms are now faded black and my eyes still purple. They looked at Emily's dead body and picked me up and threw me into one of their cars
I was experimented on and held captive for three years. They let me go and I had to live knowing that my best friend is dead and I am the reason for it.

I couldn't have told Peter that. I was walking along time square when I saw a huge grey and green cloud form in the sky. It was sunrise by now. It was a girl that dropped from the cloud. She wore a black dress that faded to a dark green. With a matching jacket. She wore knee highs black socks with a small black heeled boot. She smirked and snapped her fingers and a huge army flew out of the cloud. They started to run around New York gathering people. I ran back to the tower.

I walked in and everything was still sleep I assumed. I ran back up to our floor. I knocked on Steve's door frantically. He didn't answer. I banged on it. The door soon flew open to reveal Steve who was half awake. "What?" He said. "There is like this lady that dropped from a cloud and she has like an army of dead people kidnapping people. I think that's a bad thing and you guys should do something about it." I said quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and pushed him inside. I pulled him to a window and showed him. His eyes widened and he backed up. "Listen, There is a red button downstairs where we were. When you press and hold it, it sets off an alarm for them to know that somethings going on." He said holding my shoulders. I nodded and ran out of the room. I ran downstairs and searched for the button. I saw it by the tv and hit it. All of the kits flashed red and it was a loud alarm sound. I ran back upstairs and got changed into day clothes. In about a good 5 minutes everyone ran downstairs in their outfits. "What's the threat?" Nat asked. "There is like some lady and she has an army of dead people and they are kidnapping everyone." I said. "It's Loki all over again." Tony said. "We need to go." Steve said. "Wait!! I'm here! I'm here guys!! Woo!" Peter ran in breathing heavily. He wore the Spider-Man outfit. I furrowed my eyebrows feeling less guilt that I didn't tell him my secret. He looked at me with sad eyes. I looked away. "Let's go!" Tony said shoving him to the window. "Friday, open the entrance." Tony yelled. "Yes, Mr. Stark." A voice said. The windows opened and we all walked out. Tony walked onto the circle and it put on his suit for him.