Chapter Thirteen

Mulai dari awal

"Hello Ms. Stewart, I'm Sherri Richards the dean of the school. You can call me Mrs. Richards if you would like," she shook hands with me and I sat down on a very uncomfortable chair. I looked around and this office reminded me of the doctors. The walls were not ostentatious or in the least decorated. Banners and diplomas lined the walls with colleges Mrs. Richards attended extending from community college to Harvard. I was quite impressed with her achievements, but I knew that wasn't the real reason I was sent here.
"Dean, um, Mrs. Richards... Why am I here?" I asked in confusion.
"Well, how do you feel about going to school in London, all expenses paid?" She asked happily.
"I would love it," I said smiling and almost crying. Joseph, you devil.
"There is a college up there that would love to take you on as a teaching intern. I see you have somewhat of a teaching degree already...?" She looked through what seemed to be my file and took something out of it.
"Yes, I took a class for two years that led me up to becoming a teacher and I only have to go for 6 months in college to get a small degree," I said. She nodded and looked at my transcript.
"You definitely seem like the ideal candidate. Tonight I will book your flight and tomorrow you will be gone. I hope you enjoy it over there. Have a glass of tea for me. Dismissed," we stood up in unison and I shook her hand. I definitely had to thank Joe for this wonderful opportunity.

You are the best! I texted Joe the minute I got out of the meeting.
Figured it went well. I can't wait to see you again. When you land I have a little surprise for you.
What is it? I asked genuinely surprised by his actions. Did he get me something?
Can't tell you. You'll have to wait. This is going to be amazing Mary, I honestly cannot wait. I smiled at his texts and put down my phone.

It was only noon and I realized that I had the whole day ahead of me, but instead of waiting for my day to be made, it was already made. I turned on my computer and was browsing online until I came across the YouTube home page. I don't know how I got on the site, or for what purpose, but since I'm here... ThatcherJoe I type into the search bar. He had a bunch of uploaded videos and hello, some shirtless ones. I blushed a little bit and continued looking at his uploads. One was titled, "How a Day Can Change Your Life". Needless to say I was intrigued and clicked on the video.

"Hello everybody!" Joe said into the camera. He smiled and ran his hand through his hair. God, he was gorgeous. I never realized how blue his eyes were and all his little freckles on his face.
"This is going to be a serious video, because you know I don't do that..." He let a laugh escape his mouth. He was so beautiful when he laughed and his face made laugh lines. I wish that he would forever keep his youth and innocence because that was a part of him that made him different than all the other boys.
"During the past two weeks I have met an awesome person and I've been changed by this person in more ways than ever. As you guys may have noticed my content has increased and it's all due in part to my angel..." I smiled to myself. Was he talking about me? I came into his life two weeks ago, but he could be actually going religious on me and be talking about a real angel.
"So, here's the story. Two weeks ago I met the most amazing person the world had to offer. My life has changed drastically since this person came into my life. My videos have been a million times better and I am just all over a better person. I know that you guys are probably asking, "OMG Joe who is it?!", but a man will never reveal his secrets to pure happiness," he winked to the camera and smiled that intoxicating smile.
"So I will leave you guys with a little piece of advice and say that keep an open mind when you meet new people. People can surprise you and leave you wanting more. With that being said this video is dedicated to an angel watching me and don't forget to comment and subscribe! Next weeks video is going to be totally exciting, I can't wait to upload!" The video ended and I was in complete shock. He was talking about me. I smiled and almost started tearing up. Joe was so special to me and I could not believe he was talking about me.

"Bitch, why did you leave in class are you in trouble?" April barged in the room without a "hello".
"I'm going to London!" I exclaimed closing my laptop and jumping up.
"So I get my own room? Thank God!" She hugged me and I was confused.
"Yes..." I said backing out of the hug and went towards the closet to pack all my stuff up.
"Great! When do you leave!" She clapped her hands together and rubbed them greedily.
"Tonight," I said packing my things up.
"Wonderful!" She said hugging me again, "I'll help you pack!"
After an hour everything was packed up and ready to go. It was two in the afternoon and I had hopefully a few more hours until I would be on my flight to London.
There was a knock on the door and I looked at April who opened it.
"Is Ms. Stewart here?" The dean walked in and hugged me, surprisingly.
"Hi!" I replied, awkwardly hugging her back.
"I have your trip all ready to go, you leave in two hours!" She said exiting my room. I was so excited! Two hours, that means I got to be ready and leave soon! I was so excited and I could not contain myself. I squealed loudly and April covered her ears.
"Damn girl, I just want to get you out of here," she grabbed my bags and went outside. I grabbed the rest and went outside to meet her. There was a taxi already there for me and I stepped in as April loaded the car.
"I'll give your mom the mini fridge," she said giving me a smile," I'll miss you somewhat. But I'll have some fun parties without you." I smiled and waved goodbye to her as she closed the trunk and we drove off to the airport.
I've been to the airport five times in the past two weeks and I've been so use to the people and the rush of everything, so I took my time unloading and going to baggage to have my suitcases put on the plane. That would suck if it got lost or something.

I'm coming tonight. Could I stay at yours? I texted Joe right as I entered the waiting area before boarding.
Yes, I thought you would never ask :p he texted back.
Wait for me at the airport? I smiled as I was asking him because I would see him soon.
Anything x

"London flight 211-" I stood up with my purse and smiled. I would soon be reunited with Joe and nothing could make me happier. I was thinking a lot about being with Joe and starting something that could last forever. Not only was I young being eighteen, and him being twenty-two, but the way Joe looked at me and the way I looked back at him could not compare to anything. It was like the way my parents looked at each other, the compassion and love they shared. The first time we were ever together I felt a spark between us. Maybe it's just me, maybe he doesn't feel the same, but maybe this was meant to be. We didn't have to kiss or make out, I loved Joe regardless. The way he smiled and laughed.. Mesmerized me. The way we could lay next to each other and not say anything captivated me. I would be his sidekick forever if he asked me to be. He was so special and I would do anything for him. After I get to London, I'm not going back. This was my home now and will continue to be my forever home.