( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I got home I did a live stream answering a couple of questions, they were all pretty normal until the chat started to get spammed with '@Anonymous.Hater has joined the chat'...strange. "Ay who's this anonymous hater guy??" I asked and the chat went crazy again only this time it was a link and everybody was saying to go onto the website, at this point I was a bit weirded out but everything changed when I clicked on the link....
*page opens*
It lead me to a page full of my photos, my lyrics, videos of me, tweets, EVERYTHING! Yes, I get fanpages made of me but this was a whole new level. I decided to end the live so I said bye to everyone and told them all to stay safe and I decided to do some research on this anonymous hater guy and I ended up getting a photo of a guy.
He looked familiar but I couldn't put a name to his face.
I ended up falling asleep with my laptop still open on the 'fanpage' if you could call it that and when I woke up it was the first thing I saw. I went to go and get ready for the day and I decided to wear this:

After I finished getting ready I looked at my phone and I had a message from Stokeley

Ski🤪💕: Vro! When you see this call me
I put the phone on loud speaker while I was painting my nails, I had to be at the studio in an hour so I wanted to look good so I felt a bit more hyped about making this song.
*on the phone*
Ski: ay y/n who was that guy in your live??
Me: I don't know, I looked at the link people were commenting but it just lead me to some weird Fanpage thing
Ski: I got a dm from the same account lemme send you a screenshot
*opens screenshot*

*on the phone*Ski: ay y/n who was that guy in your live?? Me: I don't know, I looked at the link people were commenting but it just lead me to some weird Fanpage thing Ski: I got a dm from the same account lemme send you a screenshot *opens screen...

me: that was sent when we were at the party?
Ski: yeah whoever it was must have been there or something
me: shit
Ski: what?
me: I just got a dm now too

me: that was sent when we were at the party?Ski: yeah whoever it was must have been there or somethingme: shitSki: what?me: I just got a dm now too

Ski: wtf you wearing bape now?
Me: y-yeah..
ski: aight imma pick you up you ain't going to the studio on your own
*when you both get to the studio*
We were recording a couple of tracks and we didn't really talk much about this anonymous guy. The door burst open and it was X and Bam they both had bags full of KFC we all sat and ate for a bit we had been recording for hours and I was hungry asf. "So you know who that guy is yet?" X said finishing his chicken "all I know is now Stokeley is getting messages from him too" Ski showed them both the message he got "does the account have any posts?" Bam asked and we went onto the account and there was no posts but the account had a good amount of followers. X and Bam had to go back to recording and so do me and ski we still have a full day of work ahead of us.