~1~

~Author-San~
So I know this picture has nothing to do with the story but I had to use it. Just look at it isn't that the purrfect crossover? Soul Eater and Boku No Hero Academia...
Okey let's get into to the story hope you like it. Love you all!
~PEACE OUT
«————————————»

~Bakugo's POV~
I always wanted to be the number one hero just like my friends. When I finally
got my quirk everybody started to praise me that I had an amazing quirk. My quirk was that I could make explosions with my hand. The rest of the class also had these amazing quirks except for one kid. People called him Deku because to them he was useless. But to he was the greatest friend you could ever wish for. Even if he was quirkless he protected me. He looked up to me. That changed when the symbol of peace All Might got popular. He was amazing, but he took Deku away from me. I never hated him for that. I never got mad at him for that. I just felt betrayed. So I started to ignore Deku. He was my only real friend so I didn't want to hurt him.

*time skip*
I was walking to school when I heard someone scream my name from behind. It was Deku! Since we both got in the U.A we started to hang out again. I made al lot of other friends in my class. I acted 'cool' and 'strong' but I cared about them. So I didn't hurt them. Seeing them smile was more important than my ego.

I had these idiot nicknames for my fellow classmates. They were a bit rude but they didn't mind! They even said it was funny it I yelled the name at then. Midoriya stayed Deku of course, Kirishima I called shitty hair, Uraraka I called round face, Iida I called him four eyed bastard, Todoroki had a few nickname like half'n half freak and IcyHot. There also was Pinky, Ponytail, ...

I loved all of them. They were the best friends I could ever wish for!

«——————————»
Sorry for the short chapter but I don't have any ideas how to continue this story line. I just thought it was a funny idea. Let me know if I should continue this series!

Thanks for reading. Love you all!
~PEACE OUT