Acceptance or not

Comincia dall'inizio

I played one of my favorite songs it was by Noah Cyrus, called We are

I played one of my favorite songs it was by Noah Cyrus, called We are... i was jamming and normally boomer jams with me but he wasn't today. Ken tapped my shoulder and i looked back at him.

Yn-huh?

He sighed

Ken-best what is this that you have us listening to?

He asked with a serious face and i laughed.

Yn-its Noah Cyrus!

I said happily and he just looked at me like he was thinking about something.

Ken-after this song give me the aux

I just nodded and turned back around. I saw that we were pulling up to a Starbucks and i smiled because this is literally my favorite place. We went through the drive thru and boomer ordered our stuff and turned around and asked everybody if they wanted something. Ben and ken wanted something but didnt know what they wanted so i decided for them. We got our drinks at the window and ben and ken went to town.

Ken-best whatcha got me? This shit is bomb af

Ben was nodding his head agreeing with him and i smiled because they like it. I heard 3 yell.

3-nooo! Shawty gotta go, she changing gang. First she got boomer soft and now she got yall drinking white people shit!

I didnt know if he was joking or not so i turned around in my seat and just sipped on my starbucks. I guess they noticed because besides the music it was silent. I heard ben try to whisper to him to shut up. Ken tapped my shoulder and i looked at him.

Ken-its okay, he don't mean nun by it.

He whispered and I nodded my head looking forwards. After that they laugh and joked the entire ride. I just kept quite and put my headphones in and soon i drifted to sleep. I felt myself being lifted onto someone and i heard the door close. I heard keys jingle but i kept my eyes closed. I picked my head up once i realized we were inside my house. I looked at who was caring me and it was boomer of course. I licked his necks and he scrunched his head and hit mine in the process.

Yn-you've got a big head,you cant be doing that!

I laughed and he threw me on the couch.

Boomer-i thought you was sleep,i didnt expect for you to lick me.

He said smirking as he sipped some of MY starbucks.

Yn-you have your owns but you're drinking mine, i wanna fight

I said laughing and standing up, he sat the cup down and nodded.

I ran towards him and he picked me up body slamming me on the ground softly and then tickling me. I couldn't help but to laugh and yell all at the same time because i am so ticklish. I looked around and they was just watching what was happening. I managed to flip us and i pinned boomer down.

Yn-ha! I win!

Then i felt myself being tackled onto the ground and being tickled  once again. I looked up to see ken.

Yn-you're supposed to be my best friend, the betrayal!

I said laughing my ass of.

Ken-i know but aint no one on one when you fighting my bro.

Boomer came over and he started tickling me to and then i saw ben, he came into my view eating a sandwich. He could eat a sandwich but not help me. I got them. I accidentally punched boomer in the neck and he hit the floor holding it. Ken got off me and put his hands in surrender.

Ken-ion want them problems and he went to sit on the couch along with the rest who was watching tv. I crawled to boomer to see if he was okay. He was okay and he looked at me pouting. I kissed him and he just kept pouting.

Yn-i love you

I said laughing.