Chapter 2: The Arrival

Our heroes are now arriving in Inkopolis Square landing on the helipad near Pearl and Marina's studio.

(Agent 8's POV)

"I-I'm finally here.." I said as I saw the skyline of the city. 

"Welcome to the Square, 8" Pearl said to me as the helicopter officially landed.

"You're gonna love it here. I'm sure Agent 3 will teach you all about Turf Wars and Salmon Runs!" Marina added as she opened the door of the helicopter.

"Uhh.. what's a Salmon Run?" Agent 3 said confused to what Marina said. I chuckled and began to blush covering my face. 

"Why do I feel like that around him.." I thought to myself as I immediately blushed again looking at his cute cyan eyes. 

We all got off the helicopter and started talking about what was going to happen now.

"I totally forgot! Agent 3, you've never been to the Square have you?" Marina questioned.

I looked towards Agent 3, "Nope. Fact being I haven't done a turf war in a while either."

"Well me and Pearl have to get to our studio. You three can stay in our apartment for as long as you like." Marina said kindly.

"Yea, no sweat homies!" Pearl said agreeingly.

"Sounds nice." Agent 3 said.

"I wanna explore the Square and meet so many new people!" I said excitedly to finally be in a normal world where I got to do normal things everyone else did.

"We'll do all of that!" Agent 3 said smiling at me and throwing his fist in the air. "Woomy!" 

"Veemo!" I added in as we both blushed looking away from each other.

"Alright.. let's head to our apartment and we'll get you 3 set up." Marina said to me, Agent 3, and Captain Cuttlefish. 

"Thank you so much." I said greatfully to Marina and Pearl.

At the Apartment...

(Still Agent 8's POV)

"Welcome to Off The Hook's Crib!" Pearl said introducing us to their fairly average sized apartment.

"Here, I'll give you guys a quick tour and then we gotta head out for the news." Marina said to me  and Agent 3.

"Bathroom by me and Pearl's room!" Marina said to us. 

"What's that smell?" Agent 3 said putting his fingers on his nostrils. 

"PEARL DID YOU FORGET TO FLUSH AGAIN?" Marina said with anger. 

I started laughing. It was nice to get some comedic relief while everything was so serious.

"Here's the mini fridge! Just don't take my Crusty Crabcakes,  saving them for desert later." Pearl said giving us a hairy eye.

"Alright..." Agent 3 said sweatdropping. 

"And finally. Our 2nd bedroom which we haven't really used for anything yet. It'll be your room Agent 8 and 3." Marina said pointing to the bed.

"Oh right.. we only included one bed for the guest room..." Marina said sweatdropping to herself. 

"O-oh um" I said before I was interrupted by Agent 3. "I'll take the couch. She's new here after all, she should have the luxury of a bed." Agent 3 said to Marina as he looked at me giving a light smile.

"Thanks Agent 3." Marina said apologizing. "I'll make sure to look for a mattress, I think there's a spare in our closet." 

"Hey what about me squid and cephalopod!" Captain Cuttlefish said to Pearl and Marina.