The Forgotten Potter

Start from the beginning

"ah, yes.  I could get them magically healed, but I like the scars.  makes me seem more daring."  he laughed.

"well working with dragons is already pretty daring."  I stated with a playful smirk.

his reply was drowned out by mr. bagman welcoming everyone to the world cup.  I cheered with everyone else as the irish made their entrance.  a flashy show of green and gold.  the bulgarians blew through there line as they entered.  they didnt need flashy fireworks.  they had vik.  moving pictures all around the audience showed viks face.  strong and proud.  my eye caught vik as he flew past in a blur of red.

my eardrums rang with the volume of cheering of the family around me.  some were standing and jumping while I stayed in my seat, worried for my brother.  he tended to let caution go while he was playing.  the game started and I clasped my hands tightly in my lap, keeping an eye on vik.

then without warning vik dived through some chasers, straight towards the ground.  I sat up straighter, on the edge of my seat as I watched him pull up at the last minute, meer feet from the ground.  the irish seeker, who dived with him, hit the ground hard.

"I swear to god vik, I am going to kill you."  I whispered angry.

when vik got a bludger to the face I cried out in anger and contemplated running down during the time out to see if he was alright, but no time out was called.  I waited and waited, watching the blood pour down his face and stain his robes.

"GO TO THE MEDICS, VIKTOR!  YOU FREAKING IDIOT!"  I screamed standing up.  but I may as well have whispered it.

viktor zoomed to top speed, droplets of blood flying behind him.  I screamed again out of tension and he finally caught the tiny golden ball.  he held it in his fist, proudly in the air, showing the crowd.  the game was finally over.  the bulgarians lost, but it was over.  I slumped back into my seat, head in my hands.

"wow, your really worried for krum.  are you a fan?"  the twin next to me asked.

"you could say that."  I mumbled.

"miss. krum.  your brother is on his way up.  he refused medical treatment so your going to need this."  mr bagman said offering me a rag.  I nodded and toom the rag with a smile.

"your viktor krums sister?"  the red haired boy my age asked.  he looked at me in disbelief.

"yeah, cant you see the family resemblance?"  I asked sarcastically standing back up and making my way near the exit so I could properly beat vik to a bloody pulp.

the weasley family followed my movements as the bulgarian team made their appearance in the box.  I slapped viks arm making him flinch.

"what was that for?"  he asked rubbing his arm and giving me a dirty look.

"you were being reckless.  and you wont let anyone fix you up."  I growled using the rag to wipe away the blood all over his face.

"why let anyone else help me when I have my sweet, loving sister here."  vik said.

I smacked his arm again.  "dont suck up.  your so stubborn.  and you know very well I am too young to use magic.  get yourself fixed up."  I said shoving the rag into his hand as he left the box again.

with a sigh I followed the weasleys out of the stadium.  I kept bumping into people in the huge mass that was also exiting.  the irish fans were showing their delight about their win by shooting bright fireworks into the sky and partying in the usual wizard fashion.  I was shocked no one was trying to stop the amout of magic being blatently used out in the open.