The Descent into Hell isn't Easy

Auroras's POV

I followed Jace as he walked with Clarissa in his arms into what looked like a church but was the Institute.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jace with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm taking her to the infirmary so she can rest." Jace states.

I nodded my head and walked around and noticed the shadowhunters all around. I noticed the technology. I followed Jace and he placed her on the bed gently.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow for Clarissa?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah." Jace went to grab a t-shirt and handed t to me. I got a divider and hid the bed. I removed Clarissa's shoes, socks, jeans, my leather jacket and shirt. I put the shirt on her and tucked her in the bed. I put back the dividers I grabbed my Stele and drew the iratze rune on her neck; to heal her bite on her collarbone. I turned to Jace.

"Thank you for helping us." I said.

"Don't mention it... you should rest you look tired." Jace answered.

I nodded, I laid next to Clarissa and tried to find a comfortable position. Let sleep consume me.

____________________________________

Clarissa's POV

I woke up and felt a chest underneath me moving up and down. I lifted my head and saw that it was Aurora sleeping. I noticed that I had my arms wrapped around her tightly, I loosened my grip on her and turned to lay on my back. I closed my eyes and all the memories of yesterday came rushing through my head. I opened my eyes and saw someone in front of me starring at me. I quickly sat up causing us to bump heads.

"Ow." The raven haired girl said.

"Wait, I don't know you." I said confused.

"I'm Isabelle," Isabelle said cheerfully. Her smile showing straight white pearly teeth.

"I've never seen Jace so curious by a mundane and a shadowhunter, or distracted," Isabelle continued, tilting her head to the side. " like you saw earlier, distractions are dangerous in our line of work."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Clarissa answered. "Who's Jace?"

"You really don't know much do you? I'm surprised seeing as your friend is a shadowhunter. I thought you'd also know." Isabelle answered.

Aurora's POV

I woke up to Clarissa speaking to someone. Memories of the event from yesterday flooding through my mind. I stood up and looked to see the raven haired girl from the Pandemonium. I was suddenly tackled in a hug, I looked down to see Clarissa, I hugged her back and kiss her head gently. I looked up to the raven haired girl and checked her out. At the same time Isabelle checked her out shamelessly.

"You're hot." We blurted out. We smirked at each other. I focused my attention on Clarissa.

"A mundane shouldn't even be here." A raven haired guy said in a monotone voice.

"All I know is some psychos took out mothers and now you people have taken Aurora and I." Clarissa hiss while grabbing my hand and holding onto it.