Carousels, Cotton Candy, and Confessions

Start from the beginning

"FRICK" you mentally kick yourself as you grab your white side purse, sprinting down the stairs.

"Bye Mom, I'm off to the carnival", you swiftly run to the front door waving to your mother as you pass through the kitchen.

"Be careful, (y/n), and tell me if you see any cute boys"

"M0000MM" you reply, light pink dusting your cheeks as you turn to the women, slipping on your shoes.

"Really, (y/n), be careful" your mother's face shifts to one of of more concern.

"Mom, it's okay, Todoroki-kun will be there", you look back smiling, reassuring your mother. "AND URARAKA AND MIDORYIA-KUN", you instantaneously add, mentally kicking yourself once again for forgetting the other people you were going to spend the evening with.

"Ohoho?" your mother raises her eyebrow suspiciously as you feel more heat rush to your cheeks.

"GOTTA GO. LOVE YA. SEE YA LATER", you basically sprint out the door. Face flushed beet red as you make your way to the carnival site.

8:05pm

You frantically look down at your phone, whipping around the street corner. Faint screams and cacophonic noises reach your ears confirming the close proximity of your destination. As you enter the carnival, neon lights, illuminate the indigo night sky. You scan the moving crowd for your friends. Colorful booths and epileptic rides catch your eye as you make your way through the crowd of people.

"I bet Todoroki-kun will like this one", you think, admiring a water shooting game.

"There you are, (l/n)-san"

You feel a hand grip onto your shoulder, startling you. You to jump back shifting your body into a pose resembling a person "squaring up" to fight. Soon after, your body relaxes as you see a heap of familiar red and white hair and heterochromic eyes.

"Todoroki-kun!" your cheeks dusted light pink, embarrassed of your recent action. "Don't sneak up on me like that", you slap his arm in annoyance.

"Sorry", the stoic boy sincerely replies as he rubs the spot on his arm that you hit.

"(L/N)-SAN" you see a blur of Green and Brown running towards the half-half hero and yourself amongst the bright, festive lights. Your eyes adjust from blobs of brown and green to see your other friends, Midoryia and Uraraka, standing in front of you, exasperated.

"Todoroki-kun, Deku-kun, and I were walking around looking for you." Uraraka explains, "then Todoroki-kun ran off somewhere and we were trying to find him too." Brows furrowed together in concern, the brown haired girl ranted about how worried she was.

"Well at least we are all together" Midoryia suddenly interjects causing Uraraka shoulders to slowly drop relaxing her body and facial features, "So,let's go on some rides"

The Neon carnival glows and colorful figures blur into streaks of white as the world seems to spin around you. Your head pounds as your eyes lose focus due to the mass amount of rotations. Uraraka squeals in glee as she continues to spin the teacup at a rapid pace causing you Midoryia to almost hurl. You look over to see Todoroki sitting still with the same stoic expression on his face despite spiraling rapidly for over 3 minutes. The spinning slows down as the ride comes to a halt. A squeak of a flimsy metal door allows your to exit the demonic teacup. You stagger off the ride head spinning from over rotation.

"That was so much fun. We should go again", Uraraka beams up at the group, smile bright enough to blind a person.

"EHHHH?!", you and Midoriya eyes widen, completely dumbfounded at the brown hair girl's comment. You hear a sudden gagging sound as you see Midoriya, more like a messy green blob, double over. One arm clutches his stomach as the other covering his mouth face green in sickness.