20

"Are you sure you don't want to come? It's gonna be fun!" Daichi said as he smiled at Matsukawa, but the other shook his head.

"I have a very important person to meet, I can't" Matsukawa inhaled deeply, but someone jumping on him made him shriek.

"Good luck you sexy beast!" Oikawa exclaimed as he continued clinging onto Matsukawa.

"I'll need it. Off I go, guys." Mattsun finally got Oikawa off his back and hurriedly made him way to the most beautiful park in the city. The blossoms had painted it pink and Mattsun couldn't imagine a better location.

He put his diploma in his bag and took out his phone. The two hadn't texted eachother since morning, that was their agreement.

Mattsun was surprised when the app didn't open at first, so he clicked on it again. He had 17 minutes left till his uncle came to pick him up and this was getting annoying. When the app finally loaded he had wasted a whole 2 minutes on it.

He quickly opened the chat, a smile formed on his lips as he saw Makki's last message.

It said "can't wait for tomorrow, love ya'".

Just the thought of seeing Makki in real life made him crazy. Love really does work in mysterious ways, doesn't it?

03:43 PM
MAtt_sun:
The main park, can you make it?
sending...

Hmm??? What
sending...

Mattsun locked his phone and waited. After not hearing a "ding", he unlocked it to check if everything was okay.

It seems like your messages weren't sent :(.
The user is not online or has their mobile device turned off!

Mattsun simply stared at the message for a couple of minutes before looking up at flying petals and whispering to himself.

"And I don't even know your real name, Makki."

.

.
The end.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

04:55 PM
MAkki:
I FELL ASLEEP IM SO SORRY ARE YOU STILL FREE????????? I'LL GET A TAXI

MATTSUN?????
sending....

Message was not sent.