But that never stopped nobody

Oh, either way we lose

Just like lovers, just like lovers do

His and hers closets are perfect for skeletons

Hiding resentment and shared infedelities

Cheers to regret, wash it down with some booze

Drinking like lovers do

I raised my bottle to the public.

Oh, love is just another four letter word

But that never stopped nobody

Oh, either way we lose

Just like lovers, just like lovers do

That's how it goes

So take care like a grown-up

Life's not a fairytale, it's hard to own up

Hire a hitman to take care of you

And end it like lovers do

Angry tears started to leave my eyes as images of Henry and Lucie played in my mind.

Oh, love is just another four letter word

But that never stopped nobody

Oh, either way we lose

Just like lovers, just like lovers do

I see you watching me

Eyes on your target

Mix drinks and smoke rings,

It's already started

Let's roll the dice and we'll both make our moves

Playing like lovers do.

My eyes met with a familiar pair of green eyes making their way towards me never letting my gaze go.

The crowd cheered me on and asked for another song but I was taken by the waist and hoisted up over a shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down I wasn't finished!"

I started banging on the back of the person that grabbed me.

"Stop moving Fire."

Oh shit, I know that voice. Boy, I'm in deep shit now.

**************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I walked out of my office after getting a call from security telling me that my Fire had finally arrived. I had called her for what seems like hours and she got me really worried.

I ran a hand through my hair taking the stairs because I didn't have enough patience for the elevator. I was making my way to the locker room when a little ball of Fire crashed into me.

"Where the fuck where you Freyah? You were supposed to on stage two hours ago! Why didn't you pick up my calls Fire?" Not being able to contain my anger once I balanced her back on her feet.

"I was busy, now Mr wall if you would excuse me. I need to go on stage before Mr sexy green eyes see that I'm super late and gets angry." she slurred back at me poking my chest.

Did she just call me Mr Wall?

Wait, she said I was sexy, well I think it's me, there aren't a lot of people with green eyes.

"Are you drunk?" I couldn't help but question seeing her sway and looking at the bottle of whiskey in her hand was a clear indicator.

"No, I'm not, you are! Now leave me before I start crying over him again." her voice cracking as is she was about to cry.

I didn't even have process her answer that she had pushed past me and headed straight to the stage before I could stop her. I ran to the side stage trying to get her off the stage with no luck.

"Hello, ladies and you man whores!" she called out in the microphone making me cringe at her choice of words.

Something happened and she is defiantly drunk out of her mind right now. I tried calling her off again with no luck and I couldn't exactly drag her off the stage once she had announced herself. The music started and it was like she was transported into a different dimension.

Even drunk her voice had no falter and was pure hitting all the right notes. The words of the song hit her like a bus and you could see that they meant more than what she let on. Arriving at the end of the song, our eyes met, I could not look away even if I tried. Those ice-blue eyes held me captive and I knew that there was nothing that could get me out of this trance.

The public started to applaud her as the song died down with the last note coming past her luscious cherry red lips.

Snap out of it Wolf, she is the enemy and you are only keeping an eye on her to see if she gives any vital information away. I reminded myself.

I walked on stage as the lights dimmed, I took her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes knowing that it would be the easy and officiant way to take her to my office.

She kept hitting my back demanding to be put down.

"Stop moving Fire," I growled placing her back on my shoulder holding her legs so that she doesn't slip.

She froze for a milli-second before pounding on my back, even more, yelling profanities at my face gaining the attention of the people behind us. I decided to slap her arse since I had a pretty clear view of it up here. I heard her gasp and felt the slap she gave me on my arse.

"You slap my arse I slap yours." she bargained.

"That's fine by me sweetheart." I chuckled under my breath hearing her huff.

We finally reached my office, I chucked her on the black leather sofa that is on one side of the room. Wanting a little privacy and not needing prying eyes, I took the remote that was on my desk and pushed two of the buttons making the blinds on the big walled windows on each side of my office to close.

I saw her gulp, only now really seeing the state she was in. Her hair was a mess, her face red, I suppose from hanging upside down all the way up here but her eyes were glassy, fresh tears ready to fall. Her knees were scraped, a line of blood trickling down her right leg, scratches on her arms, small cuts on her hands.

What the hell happened to her?

I just stared at her, my face showing no emotion.

"Care to explain what all that was about?" my tone coming out a little harsher than I had intended to.

At that moment all hell broke loose.

_________________