Chapter thirty-six

Start from the beginning

I know. I know. Kat's hurt Steve. She's unconscious on the jet.

Oh god... This should never have happened. I'm gonna kill this Sergio guy. Where are you?

Walking through the tunnel now. Argh! Jesus that guy scared me. Is he dead?!

Yes, keep walking. Ignore it sweetie, he was a bad guy right.

That doesn't mean he deserved to die!

He wants Kat just as bad as Sergio.

Okay maybe he did deserve to die. Alright, I'm behind a large metal door. Should I break in?

No! Not yet. Clint and Tony are working on hacking the systems to find out the kids locations. Wait for my mark ok?

Ok. So what are you and Sam doing?

Sam's stalling Sergio and Vision and Rhodey are unconscious.

Vision? Vision's here?

Yes. He wanted to help us find you Wand, he's okay though. He used his stone to destroy a bomb control so he's just tired.

Okay. Well me and Laura are ready and waiting-

Laura?! Laura's with you? Dammit Wanda. Get her outta here.

I tried to stop her from coming but she's stubborn just like Clint.

She's in danger Wanda!

I'll protect her. I promise.

'Uh, Wanda?' Laura's voice echoed as she tapped the girl on the shoulder.

Wanda turned her head to see five Hydra agents running towards them. Telekinetically she slammed the metal rods from the floor at them, knocking them down like dominos.

Moving her hands like a made women, using her powers, she threw objects at them until they all stopped moving.

///////////

From inside the room, Steve listened as Wanda took out the agents. Sergio and his guys were oblivious as they spoke to Sam about his plans.

'-then we will use Kat and her Gem to take out the rest of the team. We will become the new and improved Avengers. Finally having our place-'

'So this is about power?' Steve asked, raising a perfect brow. He was tied down to a chair beside Sam and an unconscious Vision and Rhodey.

When the team separately entered the building, they split up into three teams.

Kat, Natasha and Bucky went right, Steve, Sam, Rhodey and Vision went left and Tony and Clint headed for the control room.

Wanda stood outside the room with Laura. She tried reaching out to the kids mentally but they weren't connecting. So she tried the other guys.

Tony? Clint?

Wanda?

Tony?

Yeah. How is this happening?

Doesn't freakin' matter! What's happening right now?

We've found the kids, me and Clint are on our way to them now. Keep surgical busy.

It's Sergio.

No wonder the password took forever!

Wanda rolled her eyes and mentally told Laura Tony and Clint had found the kids locations and we're going to them now.

Wanda heard Steve's voice boom. 'NO!'

/////////

'Just tell us where the girl is.' Sergio pressed his finger down on a button, setting off the buzzing in Steve's chair, electrocuting the soldier.

'No...' Steve breathed out.

'Very well.' Sergio stopped the torture. He whispered something to the large agent beside him. The agent nodded and walked over to a door at the back of the room.

He opened the door and there stood Bucky. He had an unemotional, plain look on his face. His jaw stern and tense and his eyes glassy.

'Soldier.' Sergio smiled wickedly. 'Let's how Steve here what happens to those who don't cooperate.'

Bucky, in Winter Soldier fashion, marched forward. He stopped in front of Steve and picked up his chair. He threw it into the corner and Steve groaned.

Steve stood slowly after the chair had been broken. 'Bucky, buck don't! This isn't you.' Steve panicked, he really didn't want to fight his friend.