Chapter 1

[On Sunny]                                                      It was a peaceful morning on the Sunny and everyone was out doing there own things.
Sanji was in the kitchen making dinner.

Nami and Robin were relaxing in the beach chairs and reading magazines.

Ussop, chopper, and Luffy were fishing and Zoro was training in the Crow's nest.

Franky was working on a new invention

And Brook was playing a song on the violin.

The staw-hats we're having a peaceful day and there were no Marines in sight.

Luffy called Sanji and said"Sanji MEEAATT!"

"WAIT TILL DINNER!" Sanji said and Luffy just kept begging him until he gave him one drumstick and Luffy just smiled at him and ate his meat.

[After a few hours had gone by]

The crew had gather in the kitchen and everyone was enjoying there food but a certain rubber Captain kept on stealing it.
"Damnit Luffy I was going to eat that!" ussop said
During dinner nami kept on staring at Luffy and didn't even get mad when Sanji and Zoro fought.

After dinner everyone went to bed.
Luffy was on guard duty so he just sat on his special seat on the Sunny's head.

[With Nami]
She wasn't sure what was going on with her but everytime she would see Luffy her heart would start racing.
"It's probably nothing."nami said
She decided to go outside and get some fresh air.
She then saw Luffy and went up to him"Hey Luffy everything alright?"Nami said."Yeah" he said.
"Did you have trouble sleeping?"he said."Yeah".
Luffy let her on the Sunny's head and they chatted for a while. Her heart would race when he would get really close.

After a while she felt tired so she decided to go to sleep."Night luffy."she said
Before she reached the women's quarter she noticed the clouds starting to change color and the waves were getting higher and more violent. The shaking woke up the rest of the crew and quickly went outside to check things out.

"What's going on?"said Zoro
"There's a strong storm!"said Nami as she had never seen a storm so bad.
The crew quickly got to work and tried to get out of there but the waves were to strong.

Out of nowhere came a massive wave coming at them fast
"Everyone hold on!"shouted Luffy
The wave hit the Sunny hard and Luffy was taken by the wave and now in the water"Luffy!" shouted nami.
Everyone was shocked and Nami quickly jumped in and got him but the waves were to strong to swim in and was taken by the current.

After the storm calmed down the crew started to search the area but there was no luck. They knew that they were still alive because of their vivre cards. So they just kept on searching.

[With Luffy and Nami]
Nami had just woken up and Luffy was next to here she looked around and had no idea were they were or if there was even anyone on the island.