Chapter 10 "You are pregnant"

Start from the beginning

"Can you take it please?" She asked. Elise snapped the picture. "Can I get one with you too?" The girl asked.

"Me? Why?" She was confused.

"Because your so amazing and nice! I ship Earry!"

"What?" She asked.

"Its our names mashed together" I explained.

"Oh! Sure." I snapped a picture of them and we walked off.

"That was so weird, I don't understand why she would want a picture with me!"

"Because your my amazing girlfriend wouldn't want a picture with you!" I kissed her cheek.

Elise's Pov,

After the doctors Harry and I went and got some ice cream and went for a walk in the park.

"Push me Hazzy!"

"Hazzy? Is that a new nickname?" He asked.

"Yes! Because I love you so much Hazzy!" I laughed and he laughed and pushed me on the swing. He pushed me really high! 

"ahhhhh too high!" He ran out from behind me and went infront of me.

"Jump!" He yelled.

"No way!" I fought.

"Come on! I will catch you! Trust me!"

"Fine!" I jumped out and I was prepared for the impact that never came. I landed into Harrys strong arms and he smiled down at me.

"See that wasn't so bad" He kissed me and set me down.

"Lets go!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him along as I ran.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"The woods!" we ran into the woods. "Hide and seek!" I screamed.

"Not it!" Harry said.

"No fair!" We acted like little kids.

"Yes fair now count to 20!"

"1,2,3,4..................20 Here i come!" I looked for him. I couldnt find him anywhere it was like 10 minutes.

"Harry?" I called getting worried.

"HARRY!" I called again, where could he be. Something grabbed me from behind and I screamed"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" It covered my eyes. I felt something kiss my neck, Harry! I laughed. "Harry!"

"What" He smirked.

"You scared me!" 

"Awwww i'm sorry!" I kissed him on the lips.

"Mmmmm I could do this all day" He winked.

We went home and ate dinner and went to bed after watching paranormal activity. I was literally hanging onto Harry for dear life. 

"Someones scared" Harry laughed.

"Stop making fun of me! I thought you loved me" I pouted joking around.

"Awww I do" he tried to hug me but i squirmed away and layed down on the bed far away from him.

"Elie come here!"

"No!" 

"Come on I can't sleep without you cuddled up to me" he frowned.

"I guess we have something in common" I smiled and lated my head on his bear chest and trased shapes on his stomach. His abbs were amazing. He is amazing.

"Your amazing" I mumbled.

"So are you babe" He kissed the top of my head and we drifted to sleep.