CHAPTER TWO

WE WERE driving up to the house when I caught view of Charlie standing outside of our new home

WE WERE driving up to the house when I caught view of Charlie standing outside of our new home. When he caught view of the taxi stopping in front the house, he let the brightest smile take over his features.

"I guess he's happy to see us." I mutter to myself. I'm happy to see him too. I feel my heart jumping at the thought of being around something who genuinely cares for me.

Getting out of the car to get to the trunk, I grab the two heavy bags I packed and Bella's already struggling to grab her two bags. Charlie went to rush to help me with my bags, but after taking a quick look at Bella, i gave a hasty sigh.

"You don't have to worry about me, it's little miss pathetic over there that needs the help," I give Charlie a tight smile.

Charlie gives me a small smile and takes Bella's bags away from her, lightly bumping into me almost making me drop my bag on myself. Giving me a slide glance, which i guess would count as an apology, he waddles to the front door with her two bags.

We just got here, and he's already ready to do anything for us.

"I haven't finished cleaning out the spare room; it slipped my mind..."Charlie starts, placing Bella's bags in the entryway of the house."... so you two will have to share a room for a week or two. Just while I get everything together for you."

I roll my eyes before I let out a dramatic huff of breathe. Perfect. "I'd rather sleep on the couch 'til it's done." I state, forcing a smile.

Charlie turns to look at me with narrowed eyes as if he's trying to calculate my words. "You two are sisters; there's nothing wrong with sharing a room for a short period of time."

I shake my head, "There are a lot of things wrong with sharing a room with her. For instance, if i felt the need to masturbate, I wouldn't be able to do so with her in the room... unless she's into that." I wiggle my brows at Bella to which both Charlie and Bella outwardly cringe.

Under no circumstances will I give up my peace of mind for Bella or Charlie. I won't. He should've had the room cleaned by yesterday. It's not my fault he stuffed the room of junk and unnecessary things. And hey, I'm doing what older siblings should, which is allowing their younger siblings have something and it's space.

Charlie moves to pick up my bag and it jerks his arm back towards the ground with its weight. He attempts playing it off by saying he "needed a quick workout."

"If your bag is this heavy how come you didn't let me help?" He asks, before struggling up the stairs leaving me alone with Bella.

"Like i said, little miss pathetic needed it more." I answered lowly.

Bella turns to stare me down. "Rosie..."

Here she goes, already starting to nag me and we haven't been here for 10 minutes. I giggle to myself at Bella's antics; I already know what's going to fall out of her mouth. Why does she try to lecture me?

"What is it my young, sweet, innocent, and perfect Bella?"

She scoffs at my words before turning that annoying pleading voice on. "Please don't mess it up for us here. Please."

I bite my tongue, stopping myself from blurting something that I'll clearly mean, but saying it won't help me take control of the situation. It'll only make it worse. So I lean back on the couch and peer up at the cotton soft girl in front of me.

"What do you mean? I didn't mess anything up for you while we were with Renee. I was having so much fucking fun. You know, that thing you wouldn't recognize if it punched you in face."

"You know what I mean!" She whispers-- hisses trying to keep her voice low before Charlie comes back downstairs to get the other bags. "Sleeping with Phil, fighting at school, arguments... and the list goes on!"

I raise my eyebrows. Something about the air in Forks has given Bella some major cajones and I'm enjoying it so far! But she has the nerve to bring up things that happened while we were with the wicked witch? We're with our father now, someone I deeply care for. I wouldn't sleep with anyone he brings home. Unless she's drop dead gorgeous, or if she's trying to take all of his time and attention from me. I see Bella's pent up anger and frustration bubbling on her face. Does she not get it? Does she not know that whatever she's feeling i've felt times x 100?

I start to laugh aloud, this situation is ironic. "It's kind of absurd. If I were on the outside looking in, I'd think you were the older sister." I say, moving to get in her face. "Let's not pretend i'm the only who causes trouble, my sweet Bella."

"Wh-wha-wh," She stutters.

I move to snatch my other bag to lug up the stairs. "I'll sleep on the bed tonight, since you were being so so unkind to me." I frown at her to express my disdain.

Charlie finally came back down and grabbed some more bags, gesturing for us to follow him upstairs. I give a bored sigh and follow him.

It only took one look at the tiny room for me to tilt my head, hiding my disgust. The walls were a pretty light blue, but everything else was just off color scheme. The wooden floors were dusty and in need of some white fluffy carpet. And there were obviously WAY to many lamps. I give a quick look at Bella who was beside me, gazing at her childhood room in wonder.

"So-" Charlie cleared his throat, setting the bags down on the floor. "Is it okay?"

"Wow, dad, I love it! Thanks!" Bella said, giving Charlie a smile.

"I'm glad you like it," he responded gruffly, embarrassed. "Rosie, while you and your sister are at school tomorrow, I'll get some of the buds at the station to help me clear the room out."

I put my hands on my hips and give him a brief nod. "And please do rush, I already have to spend the night in this-" I gesture to Bella's drabby room. "Thing, I don't want to spend another."

Charlie sighs, kisses both of our foreheads and leaves us to ourselves. I turn to Bella.

"You know, this room kind of reminds me of you," I say to her. Her eyes widen and she gives me a shocked look.

"Wha-"

"Boyish and ugly."

Bella glares at me and I give her a wink.

"Now unpack your shit and get the fuck out." She huffs and stomps to her bags.

For the next two hours I sat on the bed and watched Bella put her stuff away, it was amusing watching her sometimes stub her toe on something that was in her way. Since my room wasn't done, i had placed my clothes bags in the corner, only being able to put away my toiletries in the one tiny bathroom we all had to share.

When little Bella finally finished, it was 10:30 at night, she stood up from her drawers and gave a tired sigh.

"You realize you're sleeping on the floor right?" She gives me an exasperated look. I tilt my head to the side and gesture to the blanket and pillows I had set on the floor.

"Better get making your bed."

I give her a fake smile and walk to the bathroom to take a shower, I surely didn't want to look as nasty as her for our first day. She already spent the whole plane ride being a nervous wreck about Forks High school, which really only had a total of three hundred and Fifty seven - now fifty nine - students. There were obviously a lot more people at our old school back in phoenix, so i knew about Bella's anxiety and i planned to use it.

It was no secret that she desperately wanted to try to fit in at this new school, but at our old School, I was the Queen B, the one who got everything handed to me. And there was no way i was gonna give that up.

---------

written by

@GenericGemini and I