Who am I?

Hi, my name is Tanith, at least, that's what the white coats call me. They say it means dragon in Greek. I don't want to be called Tanith. I want to be called by my original name, Elizabeth. I barely even remember that name anymore. Any way, back to my history. I was originally from Portland, Maine. That is, until I was kidnapped by the white coats. I was 8 when I was kidnapped. It's been 10 years since my kidnapping. There had been a rumor in my city that dragons had been found. Of course, at the time everyone thought it was a hoax. But I  didn't know about the dragon rumor, and was going out to the park with my mom. My mom at the time was constantly working overtime to pay the rent, and ended up falling asleep on a bench near the forest. My little brain thought,

"Hehe, mommy's asleep. Now I can go explore the forest!"
I wasn't very smart at the time, and didn't think anything would happen. I ran into the forest. After several hours of exploring, and talking to the squirrels, I found out that I couldn't remember the way back. I got nervous, and began to call out for my mommy, when I felt a pinch in the back of my neck, and collapsed. I saw and big man in a white coat before passing out.
When I woke up, I was strapped down to a table, tightly. There where 4 boys in the same problem , and I was the only girl.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a fiery, shimmering red. I looked over, and gasped. It was a dragon! A real life dragon! But, why was it muzzled and chained? It looked really sad! When it noticed me watching it, I had a weird feeling in my chest, and could feel how the dragon felt. Heartbroken, angry, and most of all, active. It was mating season for the males, and I was the only girl in the room. But I didn't understand why it seemed to think that I was a dragon. I was human, right?
The same man that I saw leaning over me when I fell asleep entered into the room I was currently room, carrying a needle. When I noticed this, I immediately started to squirm. So naturally, he noticed that I was the first one to wake up.
"Well now, your a fighter aren't you? That means you have a good chance at surviving this last injection!" He exclaimed excitedly.
He injected the material into my spine through the hole around the shoulder blades in the table. My body immediately felt like it was on fire. I couldn't help it. I screamed. I screamed for what felt hours, but was really only a few minutes, before my vision went dark, and i passed out from  the pain.