Week Two Winners

Fantasize

 1/ Best Popular* Fantasy/Paranormal Book: For this I chose my favourite that had the most fantasy in it. I chose The Love Curse by @RebeccaSky, this book is just genius in every sense of the word.

 2/ Best Undiscovered* Fantasy/Paranormal Book: Even though there is no real story yet, I chose Perception by @TaintedRain. The idea is just fantastic and like nothing I've seen before.

 3/ Best Villain: We only had one contestant for this award but this villian is just so quirky he would probably win any way. This goes to George McCall from Screenwalks by the lovely @beautyatwork.

 4/ Best Diverse Mythical Character: This has to go to Death from In 27 Days by @HonorInTheRain. His character is so unique and different from any other I've seen.

 5/ Best Couple: I decided to chose a couple in which one character was mythical. So this award goes to @katrocks247 for her story Death Is My BFF.

 6/ Best Realistics In The Fantasy: (Meaning books that best put fantasy into a story that revolve in regular modern times) This has to go to @starlightt for her book Beautiful Dreamer. The way fantasy mixes in with the real world is flawless.

 9/ Best Escape: This award also goes to @starlight for Beautiful dreamer as well. Never did an escape scene come to life or be as interesting as in her book.

 8/ Best Resolve: Due to lack of entries a lot of stories are getting two awards. So this award goes to @RebeccaSky for her book The Love Curse. The way everything is resolved in the book is genius.

 9/ Best Fantasy/Paranormal Author: This award goes to @ForeverMalak who's fantasy story is enjoyed by many as she got nominated multiple times.