Chapter 1.

(Taylor's perspective)

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

I sit in my car in the drivers seat clinging onto the steering wheel from nervousness. My knuckles turning white from how tight I'm grabbing into the wheel.

My stomach is in knots and I feel like I'm about to throw up. My right leg is bouncing up and down at how nervous I am and I begin to shake.

I have to do this.

I need to do this.

My cellphone rings making me jump out of my seat,

"Fuck!" I curse the sudden loud ringtone blasts through the silent car.

I look at the caller ID,

"Hello?" I ask.

"Are you in your spot?" His voice asked

"Yes. I'm out in the parking lot." I said.

"You better not back out. We have a deal." Tom said.

"I know." I said.

"And you know where to meet me up after?" Tom asks.

"Yes. You texted me the address." I said.

"And what are you going to do with this phone after?" Tom asked.

"Destroy it. I've done that before." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Have you ever robbed a bank before?" Tom asked.

"No. But I've seen enough movies." I said trying to humor this situation.

If I get caught I'm so fucked.

"Oh and what ever you do. Don't leave anything behind." Joe said.

"Got it." I said.

"Okay. Meet me tonight." Tom said.

"I'll see you soon." I said.

"Don't back out." Tom said and hung up.

Shit.

I put my hair up in a bun and put on my cat mask on. I put on my hoodie and make sure all of my body is covered so no one knows who I am.

I go into the glove department in the car and pull out the gun. I make sure bullets are in it and they are. I grab my bags and look out of the bank.

It's super late at night and barely anyone is here. Only two or three employees are inside and one security guard.

I take a deep breath before I open my car door and walk towards the bank. Every step I take I feel my heart pound out of my chest harder and harder.

I push the door open with so much force it hits the wall hard making a big crash, I few gasps fill the room until all eyes are on me. People in the room scream in fear,

"No one fucking move!" I yell pointing the gun at them.

"Take out your phones and give them to me." I ordered. I walked around taking everyone's phone's so know one calls the police.

"And please no pictures I'm camera shy." I said sarcastically.

I get everyone's phone in the bag, "Everyone out here lay on the ground now!" I yell.

Everyone lays on the ground, "With your legs and arms spread." I said and everyone moved their arms and legs.

I look over to the counter and see workers looking at me in fear, I walk over to them pointing the gun at them. I throw all of the bags on the counter.

"Put the money in the bag!" I yelled at the women behind the desk.

"Don't you dare push that button on the bottom of the counter!" I yelled as I saw the women's hand move down. She quickly put her hand back up to her head.

"Put all of your money in the cash register in!" I yelled and she did as she was told.

"Put the rest of the money in the other registers in." I said to the other women behind the counter. They did as they where told and put money out on the counter.

"You go in the back and get all of the money out in that safe in that bag." I yelled throwing a empty bag at the women and she grabbed it running over and walked in the safe.

Suddenly I begin the hear faint sirens in the distance, "Hurry up!" I yell getting impatient.

They put the bags on the counter filled with money and I grabbed all of the bags over my shoulder.

I quickly run out of the bank and run to my car. I quickly get in the start the car. I drive out of the parking lot speeding away and onto the road. I move through traffic trying to getaway.

I drive up to the intersection and my light is yellow, I drive faster cars swerving out of my way and I make it through the light.

I go on the highway driving out of town trying to escape.
_________________________________

Author's Note.

Here is another story of mine! I hope you all like it! Please vote and comment.

                                     -Wunderstruck1313