III

Jennie's POV

Rosé is at my place right now. I mean, she's always here so.

"So how's with Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"What do you mean by how?" I asked.

"I mean, are you going to meet her again? Are you talking to her?"

"I shouldn't be the one texting first. I need to play hard to get sweetie." I joked.

"You know what, my friend, Seulgi is going to have a party later. Wanna go?" She asked.

"Alright."

"Now, go and text Lisa."

I grabbed my phone and looked for her number... There is it.
I texted her.

Jen|4:00Pm
Hey Lisa. My friend, is going to have a party later. Wanna come?

Lisa|4:01Pm
I'm in.

We went downstairs to tell it to mom.

"Mommmmmm!" I called her.

"Yes honey?" She asked.

"Me and Rosé are going to a party later. I might come home late. Is that okay?" I begged her.

"It's fine. Have fun!"

Rosé grabbed my hand and went upstairs. She said that i needed to get prepared. But we stil have 3 hours left. Why rush? She grabbed a black dress. I changed and went downstairs.

"Mrs. Kim! May i present to you, Jennie Kim!" Rosé said.

When my mom saw me, i swear, she almost cried.

"Oh my god." Was the first thing she said.

"You're so beautiful." My mom said. I smiled at her. After that, we left. There were so many people, but of all people only a girl caught my attention. Lisa.
She greeted me and my friends.

"Rosé mind staying with Jisoo? I'll just take your beautiful friend outside." Lisa said. Of course, Rosé said Yes. Not because of me and Lisa but because she was with Jisoo.
Me and Lisa went outside.

"You're so beautiful..." She said.

"O-Oh thanks." I'm so nervous right now goddamit.

"Hey. I want to take you out tomorrow. Is that possible?"
She asked.

"Yes, what time?"

"You said you're busy at day, so maybe at night. Around 8Pm." She said.

"Alright."

"Let me take you home." She said.

After that, she dropped me home. I can't believe this, i'm going on a date with Lalisa Manoban. Oh god.

[Sorry for the short updates. I'm kinda busy. Are you liking the story so far? Please let me know. Love y'all~]