Chap1

Hello babies soo this is my first book hope u like it don't forget to vote and comment thank u 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mary!" A voice yells from down stairs this voice is familiar oh wait it's my mom'️s voice.

As I open my eyes I see the sun shinning form the widow I shut my alarm that was annoying the hell out of me I hooped out of bed so fast realising I was about to be late for the first day of school my new school yup new school we Actually moved to Australia for a job for my parents at a hospital. My parents are doctors.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower I open the hot water on my body and it relaxes me feeling warm. I finished my shower I wear my pink shorts with a wight t-shirt I brushed my long dark hair and curled it I brush my teeth wore my wight converse and I'm done.

"Maryy!!" My mother yells from downstairs

"Coming mom just a second"

I took my backpack and decent the stairs

"Bye mom" I said as I kissed her on the cheek taking my peanut butter sandwich and my skateboard

"Bye dear have fun at school today and make some friends" Haley yells as I walk out of the door

I rolled my skateboard put my earphones on and on my way to school.

As I enter the school I find these groups of people the popular kids, the nerds, the normal, the weirdos,the new kids and the bad boys I think that's how they looked like actually.

"No skateboard in the hallway" A deep male voice said as I turned to see who and it looks like it's the supervisor.

"Umm sorry I didn't knew I'm new here"

"Oh it's okay I'm Mr Black and I'm nice I'm not gonna give u a detention"

he said smiling then left.

I chuckled shaking my head then went to the main office and took my locker's number and my classes schedule.

I was trying to unlock my locker but it wasn't opening

"Umm what are u doing?" A female's voice said her voice was like pure honey she had long blond hair green eyes and was wearing skinny shorts with a V neck bleu top

"Obviously I'm trying to open my locker"

"I think you're mistaken it's actually my friend's locker recheck the number"
I looked at my paper it said 999 and I thought 666
"Oh sorry i was reading it upside down" I replied looking at the paper between my hands then gave her a warm smile

"It's okay btw I'm summer" she said putting her hand up towards me.

"I'm Mary" I said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet u"she said and some boy walked in and came straight our way.

"Jared!!" She hugged him then said "Mary I introduce you to jared,jared meet is Mary"

"Hey! nice to meet u" jared said with grin on his face he had dark hair hazel eyes and was wearing a red shirt with black vans and he had a skateboard in his hand he looked more like a bad boy he had few scars on his arms and one on his left cheek.

"Nice to meet u too"

I smiled

Then the responsible passed and called him to his office.

I looked confused like it was the first day then I think summer saw my face so she told me:" it's because of the fresh scars this is jared I think he should be best friends with the responsible by now haha he spends most of his time in detention haha"

"Oh hahahah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo what do u think?