The first time meeting.....

(There humans and there also kids so enjoy 😊)
{toy chica's POV}
As usually Im at school but I get so unfocused when foxy try's to distract me but I always stop him. This morning when I was in school I saw toy Freddy (mangles brother) hurting mangle at first recess and I knew I had to stop it. So I went to mangle and toy Freddy's dad, Bonnie (he's the teacher at the school, but their  teacher) and I told him what was happening and when we got there he was still hurting her and then Bonnie ran over there faster then you can say "how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" after that mangle ran to me, but the worst thing was her eye was bleeding. I ran to her and gave her a eye patch but she had to go to the hospital. I cry a little but then the boys made a Circle but foxy was in the middle with me and he walked towards me. I tried to escape but they just made me stay in so you know the story there.....
{time lapse}
Well I told foxy to give me space so he has to go to the hospital now and also my sis hates me now that I beat up her crush so ya. I said "y u mad bruh" "I didn't know that lesbians can trash talk" she said.....there was a long silence....... and then I walked away after she apologizes ten thousand times so ya.....
{time lapse}
I noticed that mangle has a bestie which is my second sister....toy Bonnie. I walk over to toy Bonnie and then she tells me that she likes mangle so then I asked mangle if we could have a sleepover
Mangles POV
Damn should I say yes or no
————————————————————
You'll se in the next part