She also hoped the hate she got on social media would also be temporary. She didn't exactly love the fact that people are in her requests, wishing for her to die and stay away from Sean because of those shitty rumours people always find interesting and truthful.

She hated it with every fiber of her being, and she wished she never got this amount of overwhelming attention after getting her first movie. Maybe, she wished that she was still the girl who learned and learned and loved her passion, not this train wreck of a popularity that ruined her life.

But her friends were there for her in the beginning, and they still were until now.

"Saph, before you start talking, I know you're not doing anything today, and you need to come out and have fun before we start being stressed as fuck again. So, Disneyland?" Julian bursted out once she answered the facetime call that woke her up in the first place. "Just kidding. I'm not taking no for an answer."

That's how she ended up standing infront of the infamous bridge by the Disneyland's entrance amidst the sea of people walking in and out at the beautiful time of noon. There, she stood with her bestfriends with half of her heart in infectious glee that the atmosphere brought.

Disneyland really is the happiest place on Earth, and Sapphire was fucking glad for the creation.

"Wear this! Wear this!" Kaycee squealed, giddily slipping on a pair of Minnie Mouse headband atop the girl's head. "I know it's cliché but it completes the Disneyland experience, like always."

"And that includes us." Julian groaned, peaking up to glare at the pair of sparkly headband he was wearing. "Wow, I feel so disney."

"But I love mine," Josh piped up, flashing a huge smile with a thumbs up. "Git."

"Let's take a pictur— Hey, mister, can you please take our photo? Thank you so much!"

Goofing around with thousands of puns and stupid dance moves while waiting in line for the rides, they've atleast millions of videos and pictures taken with their wackiest, ice cream stained faces. At one point, they attempted to vlog their long walks around the huge place but they just ended up just laughing throughout the whole footage with no context at all.

"The best pun gets a free milkshake!" Sapphire announced, glaring at them with a challenging look. "Four milkshakes, with their favorite flavor plus bragging rights."

"Sapphire, you forgot the fact that we all suck at puns."

"Excuse me, Bails, but exclude me from that narrative," Kaycee sassily snapped, giving Bails a once over and a wink in Saph's direction. "I'm the queen of puns. Liza Koshy has nothing on me with her Target trips."

"No!" Bailey squealed, "how dare you slander the real pun queen like this?"

"Excuse m.."

Before Sapphire can hear the rest of the bickering, Julian and Josh pulled her away slightly with the slightest and undetectable amount of concern on their faces.

"How's our favorite gem stone doing?" Julian slung an arm around her shoulder, ruffling her hair, much to her annoyance. "Is everything okay?"

"You were with me yesterday," she deadpanned.

The De Guzman boy fake gasped, holding a hand to his chest. "Am I not allowed to miss this legend who embodied that Fall In Line choreo?"