incontro mondiale

Italy or Feliciano Vargas liked to play the role of the Idiot, the only one who know of this was his big brother Lovino vargas who helped him play the role by playing the role of the Asshole.  Today's meeting was as Boring as the last, but it was still amusing that all the fighting started with Francis and Arthur (France and England) fighting again and Alfred (America) trying to be the hero and stop them. Feliciano just watched as Francis fell on to his and Lovino's big  sister Elizabeta's (Hungary) chest face-first and as she sent him flying with her frying pan. Roderich (Austria) looked Annoyed as Sadık(Turkey) knocked poor Gilbert(Prussia)to the floor before Roderich and Ludwig (Germany)could grab him and pull him to safety. Feliciano know that if someone were to hurt Gilbert that, that person would have Ludwig, Roderich and Elizabeta declaring justice and if he were to by honest with him self he would and has joined them when it came to people hurting his big brother Gilbert even if he can be annoying. Feliciano watched as the normally clam Roderich punched Sadık in the face in Anger and annoyance before picking Gilbert up and rushing him out of the Meeting Room.

Ah! yes world meetings were boring at the begging but got good when the fighting started.

Feliciano saw Matthew sitting there like no one saw ... which was most likely true... and watching the fighting before sighing. Yep Feliciano was still bored even with all the fighting.

(A/n ~ 253 words yea! anyway tell me what you think and leave a Vote ;P also i love the idea that N. and S. Italy plus Austria, Hungary and Germany are like the over protective siblings that no one wants  when it comes to the poor ex-nation (now East Germany) PrussiaXD)

~Bye-Bye~