Chapter 2: The First Battle

Darth Sidious left the Throne Room angry. The guard outside again stood at attention, and Sidious had had enough. He zapped him with his force lightning and kept walking. He walked onto the bridge. "Inform Lord Vader we will be making an assualt. And prepare my ship." Sidious said. A commanding officer responded "Where, my lord?" Sidious waited for a moment. "Kamino." He said, and walked off the bridge toward the hangar.

     Dammen sat in his throne room still. He looked at the center of the room, a guard approached him. "My Lord, you have an incoming Transmission." "From who?' Dammen asked. "Vader," The guard said. "Put him through." Dammen looked at the center of the room where a large hollogram of Darth Vader appeared.

     "My Lord." Vader said, as he stood up from his kneal. "We are making an assualt on Kamino. What is left of the Republic's allys are there. We are going to destory the entire cloning facility." "Kill everyone. No survivors, no prisoners. No one can know." "Yes, my Lord." Vader said, and disappeared.

(SIDIOUS AND VADER'S PERSPECTIVES).

"Lord Vader, command 500 troops into the cloning facility. Destory everything, kill everyone." Vader stood still for a second. "Do It." Sidious said, angrily. Vader turned and walked out. He approached the troops as they all stood at attention. "Attack the cloning facility, destory everything, no survivours. " "Yes, my Lord." The commanding officer replied. Vader headed off toward the door that led into the Cloning Facility. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it. The red glare bounced off the white walls. Storm Troopers filled the buildings. Flame Troopers could be seen burning the main computer systems and archives. Screams of terror and sadness could be heard as Troopers killed hundreds of people. Innocnet people's blood was shed throughout the facility.

"My Lord, there is a large vault in the back of the building. It is locked, and we can not get in. We suspect survivours hiding inside." Vader nodded. He walked down the hallway, lightsaber ignited. He approached the Vault, and raised his lightsaber. He drove the blade of his ruby red saber into the metal. It slowly cut through. Now, the large piece of hot metal was sitting in it's place. He force gripped it, and started to pull it out. They heard noises from inside, and troopers stood at the ready. Instantaneousley, as the metal hit the ground, Vader turned his head and a blaster shot rang out, and hit vader elbow. In his anger and pain, he walked forward and force choked the Kaminoan who shot him, and crushed his neck. He threw him to the ground and killed the rest in the room. 

He walked out of the room and back to toward the ship. He walked past bodies. Some lying there, some burning from all the fire. The entire facility was destoryed in a matter of minutes. He stepped over broken glass and spilled DNA samples. He entered the ship and went directly to the bridge where the Emperor was waiting for him. "It is done." Vader said. 

"Good. Good." Palpetine said. "This is only the beginning of this war. And we will not lose." "Yes, my Lord." Vader said, and stood next to him, watching out of the window as they started to take off from the planet.