Ch.1

BrooklynMendes (me): Hey guys!

ZoeLaverne: Hey girlll

CodyOrlove: Wassup

ZephenClark: Hey

BrooklynMendes: Who's ready to finally meet at vidcon!!?

ZoeLaverne: OMG MEE

CodyOrlove: Issa bouta be littttt

ZephenClark: FRR

ZephenClark: I'm at the hotel already

BrooklynMendes: So am I OMG

Codyorlove: We haven't left yet.. gonna head to the airport in a hour.

ZephenClark: Meet me down stairs Brookie!

-

Hi I'm Brooklyn and I currently have 1.5m on Instagram, and 5m on musically. Can you tell which app I got "famous" from? Anyway I just got to Anaheim for a convention called Vidcon! I'm meeting a bunch of my internet friends and supporters, I'm actually so excited! Anyway I am about to go meet Zephen.

I grab my phone and some cash and run downstairs. I'm staying at the Marriott it is actually on Vidcon grounds. I get down to the lobby and look around and immediately recognize Zephen, Sebastian Moy, and Jesse Underhill. I know Zephen only, the other two I've seen on musically. I squeal and run over to Zephen and hug him, he picks me up and spins me around.

"Oh my gosh! I've been waiting so long to finally meet you in person!" I say hugging him tightly.

"Brook same!" He says. We pull away and I introduce myself to his friends.

"Hi I'm Brooklyn Mendes."

"Jesse Underhill." The one with black and blonde curly hair says.

"Sebastian Moy." The other says.

"Nice to meet you." We all say.

"When did you get here?" I ask Zephen.

"Like a hour ago, wanna eat?" He asks.

"Yes! I haven't eaten since yesterday." I groan.

We all walk out of the Marriott and walk to Ihop. We talk the whole way there and once we get there I see my friend Alex, known as Blesiv.

"Alex!" I yell. He turns around and smiles right away, we run to each other and hug super tight and weird that we fall to the ground. I feel a pain in my shoulder but who cares. I hug Alex more if that's possible.

"Brooklyn! I didn't know you were coming!" He says getting up and pulling me up with him.

"I didn't know you were!" I smile.

"Well I have to go back with Hailey, Jack, Sebastian, and Christopher, but I'll see you later and we'll all hang out okay?" He says. I smile and nod then walk back to Zephen.

"Babe your bleeding." Jesse says.

"Babe?" Zephen asks.

"Oh my boy Jesse has a crush!" Sebastian says.

"Shut up guys, he's fine." I laugh, is that weird?

"No really, you are bleeding on your shoulder." Jesse says in a serious tone.

We all get into Ihop and Jesse takes me to the both gender restroom. I sit on the counter while he cleans the blood. "Thank you, Jesse." I say as we walk out to the others.

"No problem babe." He says, making my heart kind of drop.

I look around to see where we're sitting and we're sitting wit Alex and all his friends. I smile and sit next to a boy with kind of wavy black hair. He's cute, but I don't recognize him.

Everyone says hi to us as we both sit. "I'm Jack by the way." The boy says.

"Brooklyn." I smile.