Chapter 29

Hello im back and im going to try to make it alot more longer than the other one.Guys it sucks not having WI-Fi I miss my laptop. When we get the internet back on Monday or Tuesday everything will go back on track and the chapters will be longer and im writing on a phone so there might be spelling gramors Ohh and please read the athor note and the end its inportant. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R O N N I E

Since I woke up early and everyone is aleep I might as well make breakfast right?.I end up making some eggs and bacon.For some reason the guys realy love my food I know epically Niall.That boy eats anything.

"Mmmm do I smell bacon?"A sleepy Harry asks.

"Yeah."I tell him

He grabs my waist and picks me up.Wow his breath already smells like mint.Lol im so wierd.

"Are you gonna go out today.?"He asks.

"Yeah but just for alittle and then i'll come hangout wirh you ok."I tell him.

I love how I have became so comfortable around Harry.I can tell him anything and thats what I love.4 months ago I would if never though this would happen to me.

"Have you heard about Lou and Lux ahe hasn't called me to babysitt and I miss Lux.?"I ask Harry.

"Ohh yeah I forgot to tell you. Lou and Lux went on vacation they always do after tour but there coming back in like three more days ahe told me to tell you but I forgot sorry."He says

"Well thanks for reminding me."I tell him.

"Im going to KILL Kendall"Lily says as she walks in already changed into clothes.

"What did she do now?"I ask as i crack the eggs.At this point im going to rip her hair out if she keeps messing with my friends.

"She's saying that your just using Harry for his fame and money.And that im doing that to Niall too."She says.

"Harry please tell that bitch to shut her mouth before I break it.!!!!!!"I yell

I've had it with Kendall.One thing is to mess with me and the other is to mess with my bestfriend.She is driving me crazy if she doesn't stop im going to break her face.

"I'll talk to her."He says.

He takes out his phone and calls her.

H A R R Y

Kendall is always messing with Ronnie and she's trying to break me and Ronnie up.

"Hello"She says

"Kendall it's Harry."I tell her

"Ohh hi Harry."she says

"Listen please stop saying stuff about Ronnie and Lily."I beg

"It's true she's just using you and so is that other brat let's just meet at Starbucks around 4:00pm ok"She says.

"Ok bye."I tell her.

"Please you seriously said please. Harry your to nice.You need to be more rude."Ronnie says

"But im always nice."I tell her

"But it's Kendall be mean.What did she say?"She says

"To meet at Starbucks"She says

"Will someone be there  to make sure she doesnt do anything.?"She ask

"Yeah."I lie.

"Ok then."She says as she pecks my lips.