"i lost $20 cause of you, smh"

you go out, eat lunch, and by the time you're done eating it's 3:47pm. you get in the car after you pay your bill and start driving to where you thought was home.

"jack, you realize this isn't the way to the house right?" you say. "that's cause we're not going home, babygirl" he laughs. "so where are we going?" you ask. "to the movies" he smiles and keeps driving. "yayy" you smile.

you get to the movies and he buys 2 tickets for a scary movie. its 4:12pm and the movie doesn't start until 4:30. he buys you guys snacks and then you go into the theater and sit all the way in the back.

at the jumpy parts you hid in jack's shoulder. and he ended up putting his arm around you.

after the movie was over you started walking back to the car. "can i drive?" you ask. "if it makes you happy then go for it, babygirl." he says.

you get in the car and start driving.

Jack's Thoughts: i know she doesn't like me. i know she just see's me as her best friend but, i'm gonna tell her, just so she knows because i can't keep this from her anymore. i know her and i know that she wouldn't let that ruin our friendship.

wdw🤪
jack: listen, when i get home and me and y/n walk thru the door.. no! one! say anything to either of us just keep doing what your doing okay?
zach: are you guys gonna...
daniel: jonah, 20 bucks bud
jonah: don't be too sure daniel :)
jack: zach no
jack: what're you guys betting on??
corbyn: i wasn't gonna leave my bed anyway
jack: k good

you get home and jack grabs your hand, he pulls you straight up to his room and brings you out to his balcony.

"jack are you okay?" you ask. "yeah just, nervous?" he responds. "why?" you say, confused. "now listen, just listen to what i'm saying and say whatever you have to say after, okay?" you nod your head.

"you're my best friend, you can make me happy without saying a word to me, you always make me laugh, and you mean the absolute world to me. now i don't want this to change anything but, i- i like you. like a lot. i mean, i might even love you. i'm not telling you this cause i want to hear "aw jack i feel the same way" or "i like you too" or end with a kiss but i needed to tell you cause i couldn't not tell you. i know you like someone, i mean, i don't even know who. i just know cause of that text from jonah but i just don't want what i told you to ruin our friendship" he says very nervously.

"jack.. that person i was texting jonah about.. is you" you smile. "really?" his face lights up. "yeah" you smile again then hug him and he picks you up. you both end up falling cause you were running around the balcony. jonah and daniel run up to jack's room but then they see you and jack and take pictures of you guys.

jonah+daniel+LoVeBiRdS gc

jonah: sO i need explaining
daniel: yeah i need to know if i'm getting 20 bucks or not
jonah: me not him
jack: explain what?
y/n: ^
daniel:

jonah: sO i need explaining daniel: yeah i need to know if i'm getting 20 bucks or notjonah: me not himjack: explain what?y/n: ^daniel:

jonah:

y/n: oH tHaT um yeah i dunno what ur bet was so i cant really help ya there-daniel: if jack told u he liked u first i get $20 other way around and jonah gets 20jack: congrats daniel ur $20 richerjonah: wait y/n so does he not-y/n: no he doesdaniel...

daniel: if jack told u he liked u first i get $20 other way around and jonah gets 20
jack: congrats daniel ur $20 richer
jonah: wait y/n so does he not-
y/n: no he does
daniel: KKDKEKDK WOOOO
daniel: wait so like are you guys dating now?
y/n: no we just told each other
jonah: aww
jack: I'm stealing those pics btw🤪
y/n: me too and im posting one on insta🤩
jonah: give us creds :)

y/n: oH tHaT um yeah i dunno what ur bet was so i cant really help ya there-daniel: if jack told u he liked u first i get $20 other way around and jonah gets 20jack: congrats daniel ur $20 richerjonah: wait y/n so does he not-y/n: no he doesdaniel...

jackaverymusic- i love my best friend ❤️
Tagged: y/n<3
📸:seaveydaniel
comments

y/n<3- yA kNoW i love my best friend too :)
fan1- aRe YoU rEaLlY bEsT fRiEnDs ThO🤔
seaveydaniel- i just want to say thank you jack, you are the reason i am $20 richer😌
jonahmarais- shut up seaveydaniel
jackaverymusic- ur welcome dude seaveydaniel

y/n<3- yA kNoW i love my best friend too :)fan1- aRe YoU rEaLlY bEsT fRiEnDs ThO🤔seaveydaniel- i just want to say thank you jack, you are the reason i am $20 richer😌jonahmarais- shut up seaveydanieljackaverymusic- ur welcome dude seaveydaniel

y/n<3- i love you, best friend💗
Tagged: jackaverymusic
📸: jonahmarais

comments

jackaverymusic- we're cute babygirl💗🤪
wdwstan527- o! m! g! they're definitely dating
jonahmarais- i lost $20 cause of you smh
imzachherron- this is CUTE
y/n<3- we're very cute🤩❤️ jackaverymusic
y/n<3- we're not dating, we're only best friends hehe ;) wdwstan527
y/n<3- oOpS sorry jonahmarais
y/n<3- ty ily lil bro <3 imzachherron