♡The New Student♡

Baldi's P.O.V.
I was told there would be a new student today! Great....another brat to grade papers. There was one thing on my mind though. You see....I have a crush on the Principal. I know its weird, but it feels like he understands me. On what I'm going through. Me and the Principal we were best friends. We did everything together. Until new teachers arrived and students. He paid more attention to them then me. I was getting pretty jealous. I swear this new kid better NOT be in the way too.

Skylie's P.O.V. (A/N: she's the new student and my OC)
I can't wait to go to my new school! I hope everyone is nice there. I can't wait to meet The Principal, The students!, and the teachers! I know it would be great!

Time skip where Skylie is dropped off to school.

Baldi's P.O.V.
Is that the new student...outside? I should open the door for her! *Baldi opens the door*
"Oh! Hello!, you must be Skylie! The new student?" I asked. "Yes I am!" She said brightly. "So..you got dropped off by your parents I'm guessing?" I asked. She looked down. She does look different. Wait..she's not human at all! She's half human! That's cool! We have some students who are Hybrid...like Bunny's Wolves. Cats. Dogs. But she's different. She looked like a great kid.

Principal's P.O.V.
Today was the day I ask Baldi out on a date. Now I know it may seem weird but. Baldi is special to me...and if anything happens to him. I will be there for him. Now time to look for Baldi. I looked everywhere! He isn't anywhere! Where the heck is he!?

I looked around the corner and saw Baldi talking to the new student. Ooh! I forgot about the new student! I guess Baldi showed her around. He was laughing with her. There making jokes without me! I was getting jealous of her. No..stay calm Kenneth...you don't need to be jealous of a student. But look. Baldi picked her up and twirled her around. They were having fun. Okay that's it! I know a way to get rid of her!

I walked over to them.

"Ahem..." I said. They both stopped and looked at me blushing embarrassed. "O-Oh! Kenneth!, hey! I was just showing Skylie around! She's the new student!" Baldi Said. He put her down. "H-Hi.." She said. "Hello Skylie. Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked. She looked nervous now. "I-I.." Baldi paused her. "Don't worry Kenneth! She's done all her classes! Early...but! She did very well in them! So she gets free time!" Baldi said. "Well...okay...but...I need to talk to you Baldi." I said. "O-Oh..okay.." He said. Then looked at Skylie. "Skylie you can go ahead and go outside with the others for recess!" He said. "Okay Mr.Baldi!" She skipped outside happily.

I dragged Baldi to my office closed the door and locked it. Then I pinned him to the wall. He looked flustered and confused. It was cute.

"K-Kenneth! What the heck!?" He yelled. "Shh...Now I have something to ask you Baldi.." I said. "W-what....is it?" He asked. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked. He turned more red. "A-A date with you! B-but!!" He was so red. He fainted. "Hehe...I guess that's a yes Baldi..." I picked him up and layer him down on the couch i have in my office. He looked so cute.

Time skip. Baldi wakes up.

Baldi's P.O.V.
Ow...my head what happened? Where am I?
I walked up and saw the Principal in my face.
"Hiya Baldi!" He yelled. "Gah!" I looked up then bumped our heads. "Ow!" We both said. "S-sorry!" I yelled. "Its okay..I should've hadn't done that in the first place." He said. "What time is it?" I asked. "6:00 p.m. everyone left. Even Skylie." He said. "What! She didn't say goodbye to me!?" I yelled. "Huh..why is that a problem? She's the new student so...why worried she didn't say goodbye?" He asked. "Um..never mind..but 6:00 p.m.!? You didn't leave yet!?" I asked. "I couldn't leave you here locked up in the school over night. So I waited for you.." he said.

"So...the date? 8:00 p.m. tomorrow..?" He asked. "Ugh..sure.." I said. "Wait what?" I asked. "Great!, it's a date! Pick you up later night! C'mon! We should head home!" He said happily.

We both walked outside to our cars. Before we got into them he pinned me to the wall of the school before we left.

"Oh..and you better dress nice for me tomorrow~ and don't hang out with Skylie. It makes me jealous." He then kissed me. I started kissing back. Ahh! I'm kissing my crush! He then pulled away which made me sad. The head over to his car.

"See ya later.....Baldimore~" then he drove off.

Leaving me confused to death. Baldimore? The new nickname for me...gah!