Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]

Start from the beginning

“Ok” he sighs peacefully.

“Amanda baby is not mine” he said quickly and I slowly lean up and stare at him

“But she said it was yours, she demanded” I spoke frighten and shocked

“I know and the paparazzi believed that too” he said

“The who’s child is it, her best friend Tom, the basketball player of the lacers” I said

“Then she called me a slut” I said flatly   

“Molly… I know you both don’t get along but try to forgive her and accept her wrong everyone makes mistakes” he said taking my hands in his.

“Ok I’ll try” I said with my head down

“Look at me” he said softly and I look up and he kiss me and I laugh, “you are so cheesy” I said with a smile

“I know you love it “he said kissing my neck and pulling me into his chest. I can’t she would do such a thing. I bet she wanted money from Adrian. But I’ll try to forget about it.

“Adrian” I said shifting my head on him. “What about us?” I asked

“Were good, I’m glad to have you back” he said

“What about Andrea and Michael” he said

“We’ll think about that later” he said and pulls me up to saddle him.

“I love you” he said clasping my face and kisses me and without thinking the word came out of my mouth.

“I Love you too Adrian” I said calmly and smoothly staring at him, Then there was a big smile across his face and he started to kiss me unstoppable. “I love you too baby, I love you” he said kiss me as he lightly got up and place me on the blanket and started to  kiss my neck and chest moving down to my breast until I felt his hands by my waist and he curl his fingers and started to tickle me.

“Adrian stop” I shouted between laugh as I try to remove his hands but he held onto me tightly as he kisses me on my stomach. And I manage to grab his arm and started to tickle his arm and stick him in the waist I forgot that he was afraid of his side but before I could tickle him. He lifts me up and throws me on the sofa and I got up before he could catch me and ran out of the room into the kitchen a she came after me.

“Don’t run from me molly” he shouted as I ran into the kitchen and he was right behind me and I ran to the other side of the counter as he was on the other side. We kept shifting and tricking each other which side we were going until the phone rang. I kept staring at him; no way was I going to answer the phone so that he could catch.

“Aren’t you going to answer the phone sweetheart?” he asked

“It’s not my house” I spoke staring at the phone that was on the wall across from me but I had to move from where I was.

“Of course it our house”

“No one called for me here” I said

“Who’s nearer to it?” he asked

“Fine” I said and pick up the phone and the moment I said “Hello” Adrian came and grab me lifting me off the ground and I let out a scream and he turn me around to face him with my legs around him a she kiss my breast.

“Will you stop already” screamed Kat in the phone.

“Sorry” I said to kat

“Hey wat’s up” I said with a giggle as Adrian bit me in my neck.

“Everything is ok, I miss my best Friend” she said with a child voice

“I miss you too” I said trying to stop myself from laughing as Adrian place me against the wall and started to kiss my neck.

“Adrian stop” I yelled with a laugh

“Will you kick him or something” shouted Kat through the phone

“So what is it?” I asked

“Turn on your TV” she said

“Adrian turn on the TV” I said to Adrian a she place me on the ground and walk over to TV and turned it on.

“Channel 22” said kat

“Channel 22” I repeated to Adrian. And the moment he turn channel to it I saw a picture of me and Adrian on the balcony making love. “What the hell?” I blurted out. “They are paparazzi here” I shouted

“Molly Calm down” said kat.

“Calm down” I repeated. Within a moment Adrian came over and grabs the phone from me.

“I deal with her” said Adrian and hang the phone up.

“Baby Calm down” he said as I pace the kitchen back and forth. “Adrian doesn’t  ...” I said as he lift me up and place me on the counter.

“Adrian I can’t deal with the camera, paparazzi and all the continuous drama I can’t” I said like I was going to cry.

“Molly” said Adrian clasping my face, as I stare at him.

“Molly, they are just doing that to get into our life”

“I don’t like it” I barked at him

“Molly please, Calm down, I think someone is watching us, because paparazzi is hardly around this area” he said

“Then who could hate us so much?” I asked

“We both know who is behind this, right now I want you to calm down and let get back to our playing” he said kissing my with cheek and then my lips and I kiss him back. I couldn’t deal with this life of his it’s too much...