1 |being a hero|

____________

my dad kissed my forehead, waving.
i sighed after the door closed, earning an odd look from my dog.
i giggled at his head tilt, leaning down to pat his head.

"First day at U.A., huh Lele?" i walked up my stairs. i was going in mid-year.

i had moved, with my dad, from Hosu, to Musutafu. it was hard, i wasn't going to know anyone. luckily they pulled some strings so no one would be kicked out of the class. they accepted me because of my quirk, Heat.
It's considered very powerful.
I have all different color flames, each with a different purpose.
Red- Blindness
Orange- Unbearable heat
Yellow- Confusion
Green- Dizziness
Blue- Cold flames
Purple- Hallucination

sometimes i hate that people are judged based on their powers.
it's insensitive. that's why i'm scared of my first day. people with judge me, i know.

i ran out of the house in my rushed on uniform.

______________

it was very busy.

i was running through people, trying not to be late. when i looked up, i slammed into a very tall person.
i fell backwards, my sketchbook and pencils clattering out of my bag.

"oh dear! ma'am, i'm so very sorry!" a hand stretched out in front of me. the boy fixed his glasses.

he helped me up, then leaned down to pick up my stuff.

"you don't have to do that! i can!" i dropped to the floor in a panic and began gathering my stuff.

i had only picked up two pencils when he stood up with the rest. he grinned triumphantly and put them in my bag. a big smile spread across my face just from seeing his.

"thank you so much! um, you're really cute..." i trailed off, messing with my bag strap. he blushed, but softened his smile.
"are you new here? i'm Class-1A's class president, iida tenya!" he held out his hand.

i shook it lightly and smiled.

"i'm new, yeah. [y|n] [l|n], i'm gonna be in class-1A!" i looked up at his tall figure. "would you mind being my escort?" he nodded, holding out his arm.

i laced my arm in his and we walked to class together.