Chapter Four: You taught me how to love.

Tatty’s Pov.

“Okay I race you” I said. “Urm no. I’ll beat your ass bitch” He said winking. “We’ll see” I said climbing into the kart. “It’s ON” He said. We both began speeding ahead. He was a few metres infront of me the whole way round. On our final lap we were close to finishing. I noticed him slowing down quickly. I ended up finishing 2 seconds before him. I ran out my car and ran to him and punched him on the shoulder. “What was that for?” he asked. “You let me win” I shouted. “LIES” He shouted back. “No, you let me win. You clearly let me” I answered. His lips crashed against mine. “what was that for?” I asked. “You let me love you” He said. I smiled. “shame on you” He said and winked.

Gee’s Pov.

Me and Nathan had finished watching the film ‘the vow’. “Come on im tired” I said and checked the clock. It was 11pm. I stood up. Nathan pulled me back down so I landed on his knee. “Oi fatty” He joked. I pushed him off me and ran upstairs. He knew I hated my appearance and self conscious. I sat on my bed and cried. I know it was a joke – but jokes hurt. I sat in my room for hours, Not knowing where he was. The clock turned 1am and I crept out the room. I snuck downstairs and saw Nathan laid on the sofa with a duvet wrapped around him. I walked around to his side. I pulled up the covers and climbed into it and snuggled up to him. “Sorry” He said. “Sssh. I love you” I said. “Love you too” He answered and we both fell asleep.

Tatty’s Pov.

We finally got to Jay’s house. “Babe, guess what” Jay said. “What?” I asked. “The wanted are going to LA” He said. “Oh my god. I love LA,” I said kissing Jay. “Good cause you and Gee are coming too” He said as we walked down the road to mine while he dragged his suitcase behind us. I pulled on one of Jay’s shirts and then some shorts and climbed into bed. Jay sat on the floor. “What are you doing?” I asked sitting back up. He shrugged his shoulders. “I’m not tired” He said. I smiled at him and he bit his beautiful bottom lip and winked at me. “Oh you want that then?” I asked and pulled my shirt from over my head. He nodded and licked his lips. I climbed off the bed and pulled off my shorts so I was only in my underwear. He quickly pulled off his trousers and shirts so he was in his boxers. I sat on his knee on the floor and began kissing him. I pushed him backwards and began kissing him again while laying on him. He quickly pulled away. I began kissing his neck as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He layed me down and climbed on top of me and we began kissing again…

Tom’s Pov.

“Gee. Nathan. Hurry the fuck up” I shouted up to their window. They came hurrying out the front door pulling suitcases. I took Gee’s off her so she could get in the car. Both of us then climbed into the car after her. Nathan sat with Gee and cuddled up together. Now that everyone was here. We better get off. “LA HERE WE COME” Max shouted and I added a little cheer in the background. When we finally arrived at the airport the fans screamed our names.