Vampire Princess- ✤

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction any names, businesses, events, places, products, and more are just from the author's fictitious ideas. Any resemblance of any person who is alive or dead, even events is all coincidental.

Prologue

Do you believe in Vampires?

Do you believe that they just living in the same land as yours?

If you can't believe it then I tell you...

I'm a Vampire.

****

A years before..

"Cassandra, take care of yourself."

My mom said while her eyes turned to blood and her body slowly turned into ashes.

"Mom, san ka po pupunta? Si Papa? Si Kuya?"

Mom smiled sadly and kissed me on my forehead.

"Don't worry, my sweetheart, you'll understand when you grow up" Then she kiss me again and hug me tight like we will never see each other again. I felt like I was losing her so I start to cry.

She whisper some  words to my ears. Words I can't understand, because she'll maybe the only one who know it.

"Cassandra , Protect yourself"

After she said those words. She turned to dust and blown by the wind. 

"M..mo-

Before I say any words. Its eyesight to dark and black.

***

I opened my eyes and breath deeply as I walk up. I have no clue of the significance of that nightmare.

I just felt my head hurt.

"Sandra?" Napaangat naman ang tingin ko at nakita si Chercie.

"Chercie , Anong oras na?"

"It's late in the evening." Ani ni Chercie nagtaka noong una ngunit alam niya din ang plano ko. 

Napangiti naman ako..

"Great! Nagising lang ako sa tamang oras."I said then tumayo na ako sa pagkakahiga sa kama at tumalon sa bintana. I know si Chercie sumunod lang sa akin.

Then, I got to a large tree. Where all I can see is...

a place where their species different from me.

I smiled. This is the place I want to live.

But how? I am a Vampire, actually not only a vampire, but..

A Vampire Princess..

**