Chapter 2

Grayson pov
It was my dad i haven't seen him since I was 4 I ask him "what are you doing here" he says " I came to surprise you but it seems that I'm the one who is surprised" "why" "because you are mated to a guy" I looked at him in shock and Ethan growls at him. "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" I yell "well it means that your a f@g"
(I hate that word but it made sense with the story). I get up and walk up to him he is slightly taller than me "GET OUT" I YELL. He looks at me in shock then punches me in the nose. (No I don't condone abuse I absolutely hate it) I hear Ethan get off the bed and push my dad out of the room.
             Couple hours later:
I finally woke up with Ethan by my side he was so peaceful and just sleeping. I got out of bed a little confused on why Ethan was not there but then smelt bacon and pancakes(😏😝). I walk downstairs and see him shirtless. Thoughts 💭; damn, How did I get lucky. He is so hot. End of thoughts. Ethan turned around and smirked. I asked "what are you smirking at" he said "so you think I'm hot" I blushed so hard"omg you heard that" I forgot we already were mates so he could hear my thoughts. (I'm dying while writing this) he kissed my forehead I blushed even harder. Anyways let's get to what's going on in the pack. Ethan got me up to speed. He said there has been more girls trying to get with him. I trust him I don't trust the girls in our pack.

A/N: I'm back my lil pineapples 🍍 more to come maybe even today how are you liking the story.