Chapter 2

Seconds, minutes, hours, days passed. Pete and Matt grew closer. After each fight, you could see the pair amongst the group together, arms slung over each other, laughing as they wiped away the blood and dirt from their faces as they sung songs at the top of their lungs for the whole city to hear. They would be found at the Abbey or any pub with many drinks as laughed and talked. Because of the growing closeness between Matt and Pete, banter was exchanged back and forth between the group.

It all started with Matt offering to buy a drink for Pete. Instead of him just telling the brunette what he wanted, he offered to come with him. Members of the elite took turns poking fun, but the pair would either laugh it off, poke something back or simply tell them to 'fuck off' while sticking a middle finger up at them. As Pete got up off his chair and followed Matt back to the bar, he heard someone make loud, graphic kissing noises as another made moaning noises which didn't last long as it turned into loud howling laughter.

"Dickheads" Pete muttered under his breath as he chose the drink he wanted. While waiting for his drink, he took his time to take Matt's looks in. He certainly does not quite look like the usual alpha but what was the saying, looks can be deceiving. Matt certainly showed capability to fight, but he had milky skin that looked delicate and soft to touch, skin that could bruise so easily if even touched. Azure blue eyes that gleamed in the light and could tell a thousand stories and many more all saying without any words. Slightly rose tinted cheeks that would blush whenever Matt was embarrassed or cold. Lips that looked so soft, so smooth and so kissa-

Pete shook his head and let out a small, quick sigh. He shouldn't be having such thoughts but the idea that if Matt was an omega was enticing and slightly arousing, he couldn't help that he loved the corrupted ones, prefered the omegas who had some fight in them instead of the usual omegas that were dainty and delicate. But the thought of having Matt under him, pliant under his touch and completely vulnerable, those thoughts might as well been his wank material.

"Ummm, Pete?," Pete snapped out of his haze and focused on the pint of lager that was held out to him, "Are you okay?"

"Fine and thanks Yankee," Pete smiled his reassurance to Matt and took the drink carefully and began to take sips of his drink. Matt gave a look but smiled and then went back to his own drink. Some of the members of the group have now come over to also order more drinks as they sit on the worn out stools. They also begin to poke more fun from the pair.

"Ya sure you two aren't gay cause I think you fucking are," someone piped up from the left side of Pete. The leader didn't have time to see who it was as the person got their drink and scampered off somewhere, probably back to the table who were currently making insults about Millwall.

Matt muttered something under his breath and took a sip from his drink. Pete couldn't help but watch the scene that would stick in his mind forever. Part of the froth from Matt's drink was on his lips, which Pete's mind had changed it into something else, and his tongue darted from his lips to lick away the froth. Pete had to suppress the growl that was stuck in his throat.

Another person came over, clearly smashed off his head as he flung an arm around Matt to balance himself and his drink in one hand.

"It would be a fucking first to see two gay alphas in a relationship," He took a massive gulp of drink and went away on wobbly legs calling for his friend. Matt looked away and began to fidget, fingers playing with the rim of glass. Pete sees this and wonders what could be making him uncomfortable about the comment but decided not to dwell on it and downs the rest of his drink in one loud gulp, as he slams the glass down on the bar counter bringing Matt's full attention to him as he jumps slightly in his stool.

"C'mon, let's go," Pete says, gesturing his head to the door. They both say their byes to the group who say their goodbyes. Once again there is the peaceful silence until Pete breaks it with a chuckle.

"I need a piss," Pete chuckles as he goes up close against an alley wall close by, Matt shakes his head.

"I'll walk on I guess," Matt yawns, the late evening taking effect on him. Pete grunts he finally gets his zipper down, Matt walks onto Pete's apartment, leaving behind Pete to finish his piss. Matt thinks about Pete, he clearly is an alpha and it sends a thrilling shudder up his spine. The thought of being his omega, his bearer of children is quite sweet and slightly hot. From Pete's strong iron grey eyes, his intoxicating cockney accent that he wouldn't mind hearing in bed to his cheeky grin. Matt is suddenly pulled from his thoughts when a group of Birmingham fans jump him...once again.

Matt tried desperately to fight them off but instead of it being four lads, it was instead nine, nine alpha lads. They all jeered and laughed as they pulled at him and punched him. One went to rip Matt's shirt from his cold body when they caught sight of the scent blocker patch. Matt knew he was done for. Eyes glazed over with lust, touches though still firm, they were touches as in not to hurt him but to keep him still. Matt whimpered as one lunged at him and ripped the patch from his side and flung it to the dirty concrete floor. Matt, still whimpering and whining didn't know what to do, the GSE was a mixed group of alpha and betas, so he could get away but being surrounded by so many alphas were playing with his senses. His eyes closed as he pathetically awaited his fate, the fight in him gone.

That was until he heard the pained grunt and the loud shouts, his eyes snapped open, Pete had come to save his ass once again. Steel grey eyes looked into azure blue eyes as Pete's eyes screamed at him to run as he took on each of the Birmingham Hooligans without a sweat. Matt took off in the direction of Pete's apartment and didn't stop until he yanked open the door and shut it with a bang that echoed off the walls. All that could be heard was the loud pants that tumbled out of Matt's mouth.

Minutes passed and the door was flung open as Pete stormed in, eyes narrowed, a few cuts that would heal without a trace here and there. He pinned Matt up against the wall. He wanted answers as why he suddenly couldn't fight. Guess Matt had to tell the truth now.