"My apologies mate, but I do not approve." The hazel eyed man scoffed.

Luke shrugged and gulped, "Well, I'm only friends with him. It doesn't mean I like dicks." He slurped at his beer still feeling the pressure from Rosa.

Calum: yeah, im excited, also my mum is okay with me sleeping at your house if we get out the party too late.
sent 9:15 pm

Rosa slyly smiled while biting her lip once she heard the ding from the blondes phone. She of course didn't like Brits after what her ex did to her, but seeing Luke's cheeks turn hot after every ding-it does something to a girl's heart. She eyed his phone and he looked at her nonchalantly. "I wonder what he said." She checked her fingernails after she opened another beer.

"Wait-are you actually gay? Cause you seem flustered." Michael pointed to his mate while tilting his head.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, "No."

Luke: Yeah, that would be cool
sent 9:16 pm
Luke: Just send me your address and I'll just pick you up instead
sent 9:16 pm

Ashton sat back and studied Luke smile at his phone from time to time answering texts.

__________________________________________

Calum finished taking a shower and he was trying to decide on what to wear. He groaned loudly and collapsed on his bed, causing his older sister to barge into his room. "Alright, what's going on, bro?"

He pointed to his heap of clothes and dramatically groaned. "I can't pick out an outfit to wear." Calum sat up in his bed with a pout spread across his lips. "And I want to impress everyone at the party, so they don't think I'm some kind of loser. But I need friends because I hate being lonely all the time."

Mali heard a ding at Cal's phone and she crossed her arms, "What's the deal with that? You've been getting a lot of texts today." She snooped around his clothes to help him pick out an outfit.

He ran his hands down his face and huffed, "Its Luke, he invited me to the party." Calum watched Mali try to piece together a look for him.

"Well, you have friends here already, I haven't made one friend yet. I'm actually going clubbing tonight, so hopefully I'll find some cool people. What about this?" Mali showed her younger brother an outfit she arranged.

It was a gray long sleeved sweater paired with blue jeans and regular black converse. Calum nodded not knowing what else to wear. She left his room shortly after that telling him good luck.

Hours passed and Cal was all dressed and as he was watching Queer Eye on Netflix, his mum told him Luke was here. He placed his shoes on and went downstairs. Luke was in all black for the party. His hair was in a messy quiff, and he was wearing a black button up with a black denim jacket. His legs were decorated with black jeans, and he was wearing worn down black boots.

"Wow. You look so great and I look like a foot, but it's okay, who needs self esteem." Calum joked which the blonde found hilarious. Luke licked his lips while staring at Cal.

"Fo-for what it's worth, I think you look nice."

Joy smiled while touching her heart. "Thank you for becoming friends with Calum, I'm really glad he's welcome here."